• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tv series

xVenomx

Gutsy Trainer
Years
  • Mondays - Nothing (No more Heroes!)
    Tuesdays - Glee
    Wednesday - Laws and Order SVU, South Park
    Thursday - The Vampire Diaries
    Friday - Smallville, Super natural
    Sat - Nothing
    Sunday - The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad, The Venture Bros.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    The only shows I've ever watched religiously are Boston Legal and Pawn Stars. I also watched Code Geass and Neon Genesis Evangelion when Adult Swim had rights to them, but those days are long gone. I'll watch South Park, American Dad, etc. if they're on, but aside from that, I don't really watch a lot of TV.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Normally, I watch anime shows (Pokemon in particular), as well as cartoons. I sometimes watch game shows such as Wipeout.

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Let's see, what do I watch? Though the question should be, what don't I watch..

Some channels I can't miss putting on my TV are: Cartoon Network, Discovery Science/Channel, ESPN, Show Series..And I watch almost all series/shows on them, too.

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Nowadays, I rarely watch TV. I used to watch Cartoon Network / other kid stations, American Idol, Lie to Me, South Park, Code Geass, and Two and a Half Men. I recently watched Jersey Shore.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • My routine for the week, when it comes to what I watch:
    [jq]Sunday: Nothing, isn't that sad? ):
    Monday: Prison Break, Ghost Whisperer & Charmed (reruns)
    Tuesday: Same as Monday, Glee, and Raising Hope
    Wednesday: Same as Monday, and Hellcats
    Thursday: Same as Monday, and Pokémon (Japanese episode)
    Friday: Same as Monday, and Degrassi
    Saturday: Nothing, isn't that sad? ):[/jq]Huh, I need to find some more series to watch other than reruns and the few little I watch already. XD; Although, in between all of that, I do watch other shows from time to time such as Full House, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, CSI, older cartoons, some movies on and off, and then some.

When it comes to watching shows on TV, it can be quite various other than what I schedule myself to watch during the week.

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
  • Monday- 90210, Gossip Girl
    Tuesday-Cartoons or anything interesting
    Wednesday-Hellcats sometimes antm because of my sister she hogs the tv
    Thursday-Vampire Diaries
    Friday-Anything interesting i guess
    Saturday-I usually hang with friends
    Sunday-Family Guy, American Dad

Ayselipera

I don't watch much television to begin with, but I do keep up with three shows regularly. Those being Survivor, Ghost Adventures, and Jersey Shore. Everything else I tune into is here and there. Fortunately since it's October a lot of channels are now playing ghost shows which I love so it gives me something different to watch.

The only other thing that I really enjoy watching is the Olympics, but that's only every two years so I'll be waiting till 2012 to finally watch the next one. I had this plan when the summer Olympics of 2008 were on that I would save enough money by 2012 to travel to England and see the next Olympics, but due to costs I don't think that will be happening so I'll most likely be watching it on TV instead.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • hmmm

*Pysch
    *Bones
    *Fringe
    *Unatural History
    *Law and Order SVU (maybe some others)
    *gonna try to watch more CSI
    *Covert affairs
    *Warehouse 13

*im pretty sure theres more. but thats about it:P

Years
  • I always watch The Footy Show (AFL) on Thursday night, but it finished last week because of the Grand Final, so I won't be watching that until next year. Just about every night I'll watch How I Met Your Mother (I only started watching a few months ago so I haven't seen many repeated episodes yet). I'll watch Man vs. Wild whenever it's on, and I'm also a big Curb Your Enthusiasm fan. And recently I've been watching the new Survivor and not missing episodes and losing interest because I don't know what's going on like usual, and it's really good. So yeah, Survivor. There's other shows I'll watch but these are the main ones I can remember. Law and Order isn't bad either.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I'm not a big TV guy, just watch my favourite TV shows like Supernatural, Bones.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right now, I can't watch anything on TV because of the Delhi Games.

But, usually I watch Neighbours every night excluding Saturdays/Sundays, Glee (which is on Wednesdays), Desperate Housewives (while the series is on, Mondays) and Out of the Blue (on Saturdays) and that's pretty much all of what I want to watch. If Law and Order, NCIS, Lie to Me and House are on, then I'll watch them too. I also occasionally watch Junior MasterChef. Finally, I catch about 10 minutes or so of the 7PM Project during the weeknights.

Oh and AFL when it actually was on, I used to watch it when the Crows matches came on. :D

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Really, I just watch Sports. I don't really watch to much TV. I'm either at school, playing Football/Baseball or playing Pokemon. That's about it.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • These days I don't watch as much TV as I used to, but usually now I watch music channels such as Trace. Otherwise, I watch Disney Channel and if there's nothing interesting I try to check if there's a cool movie in any of the channels.

Akirα

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    When it comes to TV shows and movies, I usually tend to buy them rather than wait for them to run on any channel. The only show I watch regularly on my television is The Simpsons. Other than those, I watch a couple of nostalgic cartoons, football, tennis...

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    Some of the shows I watch are:
    The Simpsons, Family Guy, Glee, Dancing with the Stars, Jersey Shore, The Kardashians,
    South Park, Law & Order: UK and of course sports channel whenever a football game is on (Go Chelsea FC!)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I rarely ever turn my TV on, and I don't really have a routine for certain shows on certain weekdays. Whenever I turn my TV on, I just skim across all the channels and watch whatever looks interesting. However, I do watch The Simpsons, South Park whenever I remember. I watch more anime than anything, and also the EPL (English Premier League) and stuff like that.

Back