• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Days
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    Hi! If it's still available I'd love to get that Hoopa!
    Preferably on Home, my friend code is HFZNKWNEHKKT and the name is Urzhad

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi everyone, apologies for the delay. I had a lot going on during February and March with work/travels. Will get to these requests as soon as possible as I am slammed with work until April 15th (tax season here in U.S.).

hi, could I get a shiny palkia in my Pokémon home please? my friend code on there is RTMCYHLPCVYX. if you see the name DoubleAA, then you've got the right trainer
    Added. Let me know when you are available.
    hi again! c:

can i grab shiny kyogre and shiny deoxys? i think we've added each other on Home, and i'm also available on discord (vulkobo) to coordinate.

thanks so much!
    I still have you in Home. I am Lilith on Discord. Are you on the Pokecommunity Discord channel? I could not find a user by that name.
    Hi! If it's still available I'd love to get that Hoopa!
    Preferably on Home, my friend code is HFZNKWNEHKKT and the name is Urzhad
    Sent you a friend request on Home.
    Hello, I was wondering if the Shiny Dialga was available
    Home Username: Phininja
    Home Code: JYFDFXXCSFCG

Could I also possibly get Palkia?
    Added you on Home for Palkia and Dialga.
    Is Zeraora still available?
    Unfortunately I do not have any Zeraora at the moment.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi, there's a few more Pokemon on your list that I would like for you to trade to me, when you have the time.

I'll PM you the list of the ones that I want. Thank you for all that you do.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi, there's a few more Pokemon on your list that I would like for you to trade to me, when you have the time.

I'll PM you the list of the ones that I want. Thank you for all that you do.
    Done! Please let me know if any additional trades are needed.
    I'm available most days this week

I've sent you a Direct Message.

All, I am working from home today so I can squeeze in 3DS trades in between work. Please let me know if anything else is needed as 3DS WiFi official servers shut down around 4PM Pacific / 7PM Eastern time.

Back