• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hi there!

i would love to grab a shiny celebi and diancie if possible - i am almost always available to trade via Home, so just let me know what's best for you! c:

thank you, as always!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @Jesstrika: Enjoy the Pokemon and come visit again soon!

Bumping my thread with a new capture, shiny Zapdos (using same seed B51411F9 Frame 92). I started with 57 Ultra Balls and was left with 15 Ultra Balls... worth it for the matching aesthetic.
    Edit: Articuno didn't take too long to get in a Dive Ball, but Heatran took about 40 Luxury Balls.

145.png
    ultraball.png

Shiny Modest Zapdos Lv. 60 (No. #145)
    OT: Jasmine | ID: 39218
    Charge - Agility - Discharge - Roost
    IVs: 31 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in Platinum) & Cloned
    originally captured on September 21st, 2023
    144.png
    diveball.png

Shiny Modest Articuno Lv. 60 (No. #144)
    Agility - Ice Beam - Reflect - Roost
    originally captured on September 24th, 2023
    485.png
    luxuryball.png

Shiny Modest Heatran Lv. 50 (No. #485)
    Metal Sound - Crunch - Scary Face - Lava Plume
    originally captured on September 24th, 2023

Edit #2: I finally got a decent Modest spread by soft resetting on the QR code Magearna.
    801.png
    cherishball.png

Modest Magearna Lv. 50 (No. #801)
    OT: Tessa | ID: 078574
    Fleur Cannon - Flash Cannon - Lucky Chant - Helping Hand
    IVs: IVs: 21 / 2 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31
    Self-Redeemed Wondercard (Soft Reset in Ultra Moon) & Cloned
    originally obtained on September 26th, 2023

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Bumping with my new captures on Platinum cartridge using same Modest seed. I plan on RNG manipulating more Pokémon now that 3DS Online Servers plan to shut down in April 2024 and that Pokémon Bank will inevitably shut down.
    488.png
    ultraball.png

Shiny Modest Cresselia Lv. 50 (No. #488)
    Slash - Future Sight - Aurora Beam - Mist
    487.png
    ultraball.png

Shiny Modest Giratina Lv. 50 (No. #487)
    Ominous Wind - AncientPower - Dragon Claw - Shadow Force
    137.png
    pokeball.png

Shiny Modest Porygon Lv. 25 (No. #137)
    Psybeam - Agility - Recover - Magnet Rise
    490.png
    pokeball.png

Shiny Quirky Manaphy Lv. 1 (No. #490)
    OT: Eris | ID: 07211
    Tail Glow - Bubble - Water Sport
    IVs: 6 / 3 / 16 / 10 / 31 / 5
    Self-Hatched Manaphy Egg Event (RNG Abuse in Pearl) & Cloned
    Note: This egg I've had unhatched since 2009. The egg was already collected from the Pokémart man, so I could only RNG for shininess on a separate save file to bypass shiny lock, not IVs. Hence the poor nature/IVs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi @TwilightBlade, I was wondering if you would be willing to trade me some more of your freebies on your list. I wanna try to add some more to my collection, especially since the Wifi servers for 3DS will be shutting down in April 2024. Please let me know how many that you're willing to trade me, and when you'll be available to trade. Thanks.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi @TwilightBlade, I was wondering if you would be willing to trade me some more of your freebies on your list. I wanna try to add some more to my collection, especially since the Wifi servers for 3DS will be shutting down in April 2024. Please let me know how many that you're willing to trade me, and when you'll be available to trade. Thanks.

Hi there, I can trade probably 10 or so at a time, which gives me enough time to clone / arrange them for you because my collection is across several games. For example, the Shiny Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi from virtual console and non shiny Magearna are all in generation 7 (Ultra Sun/Moon). I am in Eastern timezone, so I can trade anytime on days I work from home.

I am adding another shiny to the collection today, courtesy of the TSV (trainer shiny value) method. Background on this method: on the 3DS games, each save file is given a unique hidden trainer shiny value number. If someone has an egg with that TSV number and trades it to you, the egg will hatch shiny in your game. It's a neat method to explore with other players before the inevitable 3DS shutdown.

489.png
    pokeball.png

Shiny Docile Phione Lv. 1 (No. #489)
    OT: Tessa | ID: 78574
    Bubble - Water Sport
    IVs: 31 / 22 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 26
    Self-Hatched (TSV Method in Ultra Moon) & Cloned

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi! If you're down, I'd like a Magearna! lemme know when you're avail to trade
    Hi there, is this on the 3DS or a different game? Please let me know and when you are available to trade.
    Hello, I am interested in a Jirachi or Hoopa if you have one available.
    Hi there, I can send both your way. Which game(s) would this be in? 3DS or Switch (Scarlet/Violet)

Gentleflipper - Magearna in Home - Pending
    Sandslash Fan - Jirachi/Hoopa - Completed
    PokemonMegaFan - Ten Shinies - Completed

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Hi there, is this on the 3DS or a different game? Please let me know and when you are available to trade.

Hi there, I can send both your way. Which game(s) would this be in? 3DS or Switch (Scarlet/Violet)
    Switch preferred, but I also have a 3DS if that's where they are currently located. I'd move them to my own HOME after that.

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi there, is this on the 3DS or a different game? Please let me know and when you are available to trade.

Hello I was hoping to do it on Home. (you added me i'm Crimson)

Days
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hey, new here and not sure if this post is still open for business. I don't know if it's possible, but could I get the Meloetta on Violet?

Username: Brair
    Game used: Pokemon Violet
    Link Code: 12244221
    Request: Meloetta

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hey, new here and not sure if this post is still open for business. I don't know if it's possible, but could I get the Meloetta on Violet?

Username: Brair
    Game used: Pokemon Violet
    Link Code: 12244221
    Request: Meloetta

Hi there, sure! Please let me know when is a good time to trade.
    Hello I was hoping to do it on Home. (you added me i'm Crimson)

Hi there, we are still pending our trade. I've tried reaching you on Discord as well. Please let me know when you are available. I am running errands today and working from home Monday.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Hi Blade, can I kindly as for your shiny manaphy please?
    If you do not mind, can we trade in home please?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I can do any day after 2:30 central time. Is there anything I should send in the trade?
    Enjoy! Come back soon if you need anything else.
    Hi Blade, can I kindly as for your shiny manaphy please?
    If you do not mind, can we trade in home please?
    We traded everything except that darn shiny Manaphy. I'll have to remember to migrate it up from gen 4.

Bumping my thread if anyone needs mythicals. I'm also available for 3DS trades before the shutdown in April 2024.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • Enjoy! Come back soon if you need anything else.

We traded everything except that darn shiny Manaphy. I'll have to remember to migrate it up from gen 4.

Bumping my thread if anyone needs mythicals. I'm also available for 3DS trades before the shutdown in April 2024.

I know these aren't mythicals but I was wondering if you had a Kyurem or even a shiny poipole?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I know these aren't mythicals but I was wondering if you had a Kyurem or even a shiny poipole?
    I have a shiny RNG manipulated Kyurem available. I do not have a shiny Poipole yet. For the 3ds games, RNG is complicated and requires custom firmware so I haven't been able to attempt. I'm trying to soft reset for a shiny Poipole eventually.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • I have a shiny RNG manipulated Kyurem available. I do not have a shiny Poipole yet. For the 3ds games, RNG is complicated and requires custom firmware so I haven't been able to attempt. I'm trying to soft reset for a shiny Poipole eventually.

I can only ask for one pokemon right? Is it okay if I wait for the Shiny poipole and get that instead of the Shiny Kyurem. I have been really wanting one. I don't care how long I have to wait or anything. :)

Days
    • Seen Dec 6, 2023
    Hey! I was wondering if I you had a Diancie available, and if we could trade on home?

Back