• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Yes we got a good Bug type! Though we deposited Digrat and Rick. :( But hey, that means we have a chance to get Lapras if we don't screw up. Also, this battle that's going on right now reminded me of how creepy Acid sounds in Gen 1. D: And being Poisoned. >_>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah, we can. It's kind of sad though because we traded AJ for ATV and like... it may be a good Bug-type, but Venomoth is only going to get two good moves, both of which are psychic-type. And we already have the Keeper. And ATV is gonna get slaughtered by Sabrina and he minions. :( AJ I MISS YOU

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Twitch Plays pokemon

Venomoth should be treasured. Another user against Agatha.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
    Been following this. I've seen the following firsthand:
    -Running from Snorlax
    -The Game Over in Fuschia that took them back to Lavender
    -Reaching the end of the Safari Zone for Surf

That's about all I've been able to see. But this thing is amusing and the Internet's reactions are amazing. I didn't get to see any of Abby sadly... why did they release her? :(

The trolls are funny. Start9 is a meme, the Helix Fossil is a meme, this came out:
    https://xkcd.com/1333/

...yeah the whole thing is amazing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    They released Abby accidentally through trying to use the PC- it's a dangerous thing, and we should avoid it at all costs. :P

We're almost back to Saffron! Silph Co and Lapras await!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Been following this. I've seen the following firsthand:
    -Running from Snorlax
    -The Game Over in Fuschia that took them back to Lavender
    -Reaching the end of the Safari Zone for Surf

That's about all I've been able to see. But this thing is amusing and the Internet's reactions are amazing. I didn't get to see any of Abby sadly... why did they release her? :(

The trolls are funny. Start9 is a meme, the Helix Fossil is a meme, this came out:
    https://xkcd.com/1333/

...yeah the whole thing is amazing.
    Abby and Jay Leno (the second Rattata they caught) were released in the battle to box Flareon, since most people wanted the spot open for Lapras instead. It turned out to a bloody slaughter, with Bird Jesus almost sacrificed in the process. The False Prophet survived, but was released a short while after. And everyone rejoiced. Poor thing :(

But yeahh, all this lore and the memes are really what makes all this such a great experience, and I hope it'll be something that sticks with the community long after. Unfortunately the number of viewers seem to have dropped, but it might just be due to the time of the day D:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    lmao what if they go to the seafoam islands guys

GUYS

WHAT IF THEY CATCH LEGENDARIES AND RELEASE THEM
    Pfftt, this game doesn't end until they've caught Mewtwo >:O (and released him).

I doubt Articuno would be the one to be caught though, considering it's the only on of the three that actually has a puzzle guarding it. Hngg, so not looking forward to the boulder pushing in Victory Road. Think of how impossible that'd be with anarchy ;o;

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I found this rather humorous: I just got an email from Twitch with the subject "What to watch this weekend on Twitch."

Yeah, as if I have a difficult choice...

It's sad that I have to work, I really wanted to see them beat the Safari Zone. You bet I'll be watching tonight though!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Sooo... the chat broke. There's a message that says it's undergoing maintenance and no inputs are being registered. But the worst part is that we're stuck in battle with the Low Health Alert playing. Dx

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dux is doing really well, even though most people are indifferent to him. :D I mean all I usually hear about is how bad Farfetch'd is but. I like them a lot more now.

AND THE CHAT IS BACK
    and we blacked out immediately lmao

Spoiler:

a prayer from the book of helix

Priest: HELIX be with you.
    People: And also with you.
    Priest: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your dongers.
    People: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ We raise them up to the Lord. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Priest: Let us give thanks to the HELIX, our God.
    People: It is right to give Him thanks and praise.

Last edited:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I just hope that Pigiotto-Jesus doesn't get released, he's the one and only hope for the game!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Silph is gonna take quite a while, but it will be nice to have Lapras.

By the way, how did Flareon get the "false prophet" moniker?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well, it was kind of a base-breaker. Some wanted Eevee for the potential Vaporeon, others wanted to forgo it and grab Lapras for a surfer. We ended up with Eevee and then there was further argument about whether we should have Vaporeon (for surf) or Jolteon (bc boss). We then went to buy an evo stone and ended up with 4 Pokédolls and a Fire Stone. A division of users then hatched a plan to repeatedly open the menu and try to get the Fire Stone used on Eevee to stop the arguments. They succeeded. And basically everything about Eevee caused chaos. Thus, the False Prophet, follower of the Dome.

Back