• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
  • Lololol, found Scyther, fed it too much and now we can't hit it with a Pokeball.

Edit: caught a Nidoran though. Apparently only the weakest Pokemon are good enough for this team.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Yep was gonna say that. Triple A like the battery or the insurance company. I saw one comment that said "AAA Anarchy Insurance". XD

Edit: Aww dang we ran out of steps before getting Surf. :( Oh well we can keep trying though. We got a few Pokemon though. Welcome to the family Burger King, the other Venonat, both Nidoran and AAA!

Last edited:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Yeah, we'll see how it goes this time now that we have Democracy. xD

Dang, Parasect looks terrifying in gen 1.

Edit: Ugh, now the Start9 trolls are at it again.

Shhmew

Years
  • lol, democracy. did they really think this would work? start9 trolls paired with the massive delay time only equals disaster. They're VERY quickly bringing it back to Anarchy though.

Edit: Yup, back to anarchy ;P I guess we'll fail the safari zone a few times before the step counter is taken out?

Treecko

Years
  • Well back to Anarchy again. I'm kind of hoping we don't get Surf anytime soon and want them to fail until I wake up at least. I need sleep now. I can get 2 hours or get nothing. XD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Didn't they accidentally make Ghost types weak to Psychic types in the first generation games or something? If that's the case, Rick Gastly won't be much help against Sabrina, and we'll have to rely on DigRat and Bird Jesus. And without Gust, that isn't gonna be too easy hnnggg. Hoping I'm mistaken, or that Joe might've somehow fixed it in the hack.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Didn't they accidentally make Ghost types weak to Psychic types in the first generation games or something? If that's the case, Rick Gastly won't be much help against Sabrina, and we'll have to rely on DigRat and Bird Jesus. And without Gust, that isn't gonna be too easy hnnggg. Hoping I'm mistaken, or that Joe might've somehow fixed it in the hack.

I think all the Ghost types in gen 1 are also Poison which is why they're weak to Psychic. Not sure though. But yeah, Rick Gastly will be useless.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • These fan-made nicknames are killing me lmao. Rick Gastly, Bird Jesus, The Keeper, Slayer of Trees, DigRat, and Cabbage. I'm almost tempted to catch those Pokèmon in X and give them the same nicknames. So they're at Fuschia trying to obtain Surf from the Safari Zone? I haven't been keeping up with this the last couple days.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Just read up on it. Psychic is completely immune to Ghost types, so yeahh. Rick won't be any help. Not to mention he's probably also gonna faint easily due to his Ghost typing like you mentioned.

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah I keep forgetting the Weakness charts have been updated twice since Gen 1. I just remembered Ash having to catch a Ghost-type to beat Sabrina . >.>The anime lied to me. At least we've caught a few good Bug types we could grind to help beat her (though I'd hate to have to go through the dreaded PC again and lose a team member by accident) or use Bird Jesus again.....

Yeah Wobbu , they have yet to get Surf in the Safari Zone if I'm not mistaken, but they've been through a few times. I'm hearing the creator is stepping in eventually to help us get Surf.

Back