• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TWL's Pokeggs ? Team rocket appears!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• Yes, that's better! c:
    Here's your egg:

QfP42oz.png

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Here is your egg.. hatching!

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

horsea.gif

It's a Horsea!
    If Horsea senses danger, it will reflexively spray a dense black ink from its mouth and try to escape. This Pokémon swims by cleverly flapping the fin on its back.

For your newly hatched, you also get a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png
    First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • By the way guys, I'm extending the Winter Wonderland event to one more day, so, you have all of today to try and get an ice-type pokemon from the list! C:

At any rate, Dragon is going to evolve his Ralts:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9017175&postcount=2
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9017282&postcount=2
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9017138&postcount=3
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9013257&postcount=4
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9017134&postcount=3

ralts.gif

Ralts is evolving!

kirlia.gif

Congratulations, Ralts evolved into Kirlia!

New medal received!

50px-Medal-battle1.png

Evolution Hopeful: A Medal for promising welcomers who evolved a Pokémon for the first time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Your Gloom is evolving!

gloom.gif

Congratulations! Your Gloom evolved into...
    bellossom.gif

Bellossom!

No, those don't count. I only accept welcoming posts! D:
    (which all of this was explained in the first post, so, if you have any questions, you can read it again if you're not sure about something).

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The Winter event is over, sooo, it's time for a new event! Some of you may have seen this one before:

Welcome to the starter lab.

330px-Professor_Oaks_Laboratory.png

It's where all trainers go to receive their beginning pokemon! The good ol' professor here is having you the opportunity to receive starter pokemon of your own! So, if you manage to produce at least two welcome posts here on the welcome lounge, your eggs can hatch into one of these pokemon!

squirtle.gif
    charmander.gif
    bulbasaur.gif

totodile.gif
    chikorita.gif
    cyndaquil.gif

treecko.gif
    torchic.gif
    mudkip.gif

turtwig.gif
    chimchar.gif
    piplup.gif

snivy.gif
    tepig.gif
    oshawott.gif

chespin.gif
    fennekin.gif
    froakie.gif

This event will last until the day after tomorrow. Before you ask, yes, these sorts of pokemon will be really rare to obtain from normal means, so try to collect them all while you can. <33

Okay! Here it is:

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

Your egg hatched into a Phanpy!

phanpy.gif

Phanpy uses its long nose to shower itself. When others gather around, they thoroughly douse each other with water. These Pokémon can be seen drying their soaking-wet bodies at the edge of water.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• You've recieved...

mudkip.gif

A Mudkip!
    In water, Mudkip breathes using the gills on its cheeks. If it is faced with a tight situation in battle, this Pokémon will unleash its amazing power—it can crush rocks bigger than itself.

You've gotten...

treecko.gif

A Treecko!
    Treecko is cool, calm, and collected—it never panics under any situation. If a bigger foe were to glare at this Pokémon, it would glare right back without conceding an inch of ground.

Received a...

chimchar.gif

Chimchar!
    The gas made in its belly burns from its rear end. The fire burns weakly when it feels sick.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ending the starter event at noon!

Okay, I made a mistake on my last post. I thought you needed three posts for a starter, not two, so I posted three links. Can I take the last one and use it here?

Sorry for the issues again! I'm too distracted hahaha.

Here are the posts, if I can do that.

You've gotten...

squirtle.gif

A Squirtle!
    Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokémon to swim at high speeds.

Back