• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TWL's Pokeggs ? Team rocket appears!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I forgot to say, there is no limit on the number of pokemon you can get from this event, and that you cannot get the same pokemon that you've already gotten.

You've gotten...

... A Cubchoo!

cubchoo.gif

Their snot is a barometer of health. When healthy, their snot is sticky and the power of their ice moves increases.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Now your egg will hatch:

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

Your egg hatched into...

cubone.gif

Cubone!
    Cubone pines for the mother it will never see again. Seeing a likeness of its mother in the full moon, it cries. The stains on the skull the Pokémon wears are made by the tears it sheds.

desinishon also gets a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png
    First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• You've gotten...

smoochum.gif

A Smoochum!
    Smoochum actively runs about, but also falls quite often. Whenever the chance arrives, it will look for its reflection to make sure its face hasn't become dirty.

Your egg hatched into...

petilil.gif

It's Petilil!
    Since they prefer moist, nutrient-rich soil, the areas where Petilil live are known to be good for growing plants.

you also get a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png
    First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

This is awesome.

You told me you wanted in, soooo...

QfP42oz.png

Here's your egg!

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa
    Years
  • I also want to ask that , I can only use those posts to show here that I made after I sign up or I can use the post before my sign up.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh great news!

Of course, after all. It's kinda hot here and I could use some cold, haha.

You get...

vanillite.gif

A Vanillite!
    The temperature of their breath is -58 degrees Fahrenheit. They create snow crystals and make snow fall in the areas around them.

I also want to ask that , I can only use those posts to show here that I made after I sign up or I can use the post before my sign up.

It's only for the posts you make after you sign up. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair. xD

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I'm interested. Do I have to make new posts or can I use the ones I have made in the past? becau se I used to welcome a lot but now my internet speed and studies have slowed the process, aha!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm interested. Do I have to make new posts or can I use the ones I have made in the past? becau se I used to welcome a lot but now my internet speed and studies have slowed the process, aha!

You'd have to make new posts, I'm afraid! So it's fair for everyone~

Anywho, welcome, here's your first egg:

QfP42oz.png

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Here is your egg.. hatching!

skorupi.gif

It's a Skorupi!
    It burrows under the sand to lie in wait for prey. Its tail claws can inject its prey with a savage poison.

For your newly hatched, you also get a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• You've gotten...

sneasel.gif

A Sneasel!
    Sneasel scales trees by punching its hooked claws into bark. It seeks out unguarded nests and steals Eggs for food while its parents are away.

And you've acquired...

lapras.gif

It's a Lapras!
    People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokémon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.

Back