• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Type: Null?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Type Null look like an artificial pokemon made specifically for One mission.
    And Gladian already has One as his main pokemon.
    So , How does Player suppose to catch A Type: Null if its already owned by a trainer ? Unless , There were multiple Type:Null.

Another question ,
    How does Type:Null eat ? It has a mask covering his entire mouth .
    Apparently that's not a mask at all; it's a helmet, designed to help Type: Null focus its latent powers at the cost of slowing it down. I'm assuming it can be removed... though we're unlikely to ever see it without the helmet. As for getting one.... well we might be able to snag one later in the story. We sure aren't finding that thing in the wild.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I love this Pokémon. Apart from it being a bootleg Absol, it's awesome. Nice hair, concept, name, and backstory. However its type doesn't really fit in with its design.

I love chimerae.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
    Years
    Do note that Type: Null was created in hopes of being able to rival against the legendary Pokemon, and to control its power, the mask (or helmet, whatever works) was used to hinder its agility as in its description.

This means that Type: Null can possibly has its mask remove and maybe form change? at least I could see it'll have a stat boost (Speed stat most likely included, because the mask affects its agility) in a sense that it has the power of a legendary Pokemon. To be honest I could only see 1 Type: Null out there, I couldn't see the reason the scientist makes 2 same Type: Null that uses the same parts of several Pokemon... UNLESS there's another Type: Null with different parts of Pokemon......

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    According to Lockstin/Gnoggin. Type: Null is the combination of the 3 starters and Iwanko, with their Alcehmical symbols as Salt, Sulfur, Mercury all around Lead respectively which are all required to make a philosopher's stone to gain the power of God or the power of Arceus

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    As much as a good design, I like a good concept better. And I love Type: Null as much as I love Mimikyu simply because of its background. There's so much air of mystery surrounding this Pokemon and I'm really excited to use it.

Reactions: Rai

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    No doubt you've seen the speculation that gladion, lillie and lusamine are related by now. I was thinking gladion was part of aether but then ran off with type: null and joined team skull. Aether seems more likely to have the scientific wherewithal to create it. Also type: null's description says it was created to defeat pokemon which were threats which is a pretty noble cause.

No, I haven't seen the speculation, but thank you for the update. That would explain why a Pokemon created by scientists for a good purpose is being used by a villain character.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    But... why is it's NAME "Type: Null." They could have done something other than give it such a name.... I mean.... :(

Not gonna lie but I have no idea what to think of this Pokemon. Obviously it looks like it'll have some explanation in the story... (if not, idk what to do) so I guess I'll just wait for that.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I think there's still plenty to learn about Type: Null. It's awesome that it gets Tri-Attack and whatnot, and I'm curious to see what its parts do to its breeding capacity, move pool, and forme potential.

Not to mention the likelihood that it will have excellent base stats.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    [...] I'm curious to see what its parts do to its breeding capacity, move pool, and forme potential.

Not to mention the likelihood that it will have excellent base stats.

A pokemon that was designed to be Legend Hunter? If this thing doesn't have Pseudo-Legend stats I will be so incredibly confused.

Oh my goodness... I can't even begin to comprehend the Egg Groups that this pokemon probably belongs to... assuming that is if it is capable of breeding. If it is able to breed, I bet it would have an incredibly diverse move pool with a huge variety of egg moves.
    I'm pretty excited to see more revealed about "Type: Null". I also really like it's name, the name helps present that "experiment gone wrong" vibe, this pokemon will probably have a huge and possibly tragic back story.

Years
    I love it so much, even the name. It's an experiment that was only made to defeat a certain Pokemon. The name implies that they never cared about it aside from that. It's possible that there's a lot of Type:Null because they're failed experiments that they deemed unworthy of a decent name. Only time will tell~!

Back