• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UB - 00 Creator (Arceus)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Please note that this is purely speculation based off of Sun and Moon's Ultra Beasts and the lore behind them... this speculation is subject to become null and void once actual official information regarding Ultra Beasts and their origins is released.

so basically i started thinking about Ultra Wormholes. In the known origins of Arceus it is stated that it hatched from an egg where there was nothing, but nothing is said about where the egg came from. It isn't said that the egg came out of nowhere. Here is where the speculation comes, at least give it the benefit of the doubt before deciding if it's bullshit or not. (I am prepared for some people thinking that it will be bullshit and i am ready to deal with and criticisms that you may have, as long as you deliver it in a respectful manner)

My hypothesis that the egg came from the Ultra Wormhole and that Arceus is an Ultra Beast. The Egg came from somewhere... this post will probably be disproved if any official info about the Ultra Beasts is released

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
    The ultra beasts has shown to be able to bend space in time...

Wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have an ultra powerful Ultra Beast travelling to a different dimension while still in an egg.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    But without Arceus first shaping the world, how does the different dimension even started? You need Palkia for the different spaces to start.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm just hoping that no game theorist sees this and makes a 10-minute long video about it to convince his or her audience that it's possible.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's kinda hard to say, as there's literally nothing at all to prove or disprove the idea that Arceus came from the Ultra Beast dimension.

It really could be though that Arceus's egg did not come from anywhere or anything and was just spontaneously generated in a void between dimensions that eventually became the Pokemon world's dimension.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If there were ever a reason to have Sinnoh remakes as part of the 7th gen, that would be it. I do like the idea, but as others have stated it doesn't really seem to match up with what we already know about Arceus and the Ultra Beasts. I suppose they could always backtrack from the events of Sun & Moon which would properly explain the origin of the Ultra Wormhole, but again, I'm not sure whether Arceus being an Ultra Beast would work.

Back