• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugh! Stop talking and DIE!! (Most annoying anime character ever!)

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Patty from Lucky Star's English voice is terrible. She sounds like a dead rat is crawling up her throat.

Finnel

Years
    All characters over the age of 5 that look like little girls and are designed to be retarded just to look cute to the pedophile watchers. (Justified with Maria from Umineko because...)
    You know, I take it back. Maria is the cancer that's killing Umineko, just an annoying little brat who can't shut up about her stupid witchcraft. And of course the anime staff had to make her even more LOL SO PSYCHO XD than she already is and give her retarded expressions to go with it. They'll do anything to attract brainless fangirls, I guess.

Years
    Orochimaru from Naruto- Don't know what to say about that idiot. I just hate him.
    Tousen from Bleach- Hate that guy, acting cool and everything.
    Sasuke from Naruto- Acting cool he's just a sickening idiot, he thinks Naruto and the rest can't survive without him, I feel like slapping him in the face.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Konata from Lucky Star (English Dub). Whenever I hear her voice, I literally want to throw my laptop out the window. Seriously, it's that bad. DX

I didn't mind it when I decided to see what the dub was like. o.O
    It was someone else in it that bothered me in the dub (*tries to remember, hasn't watched Lucky Star ages*... nope, but I remember it xD).

Though, anyone from the School Rumble dub. My ears bled after the first 5 minutes that I had to close it and puke. xD
    (also, that girl from the original YGO, before it was Duel Monsters [Season 0]. The one that Tristan liked. Man, she was annoying.)

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
    Goku (Japanese voice cast) his voice makes the cry of a little girl look like nothing, and just the way he acts, he's embarasing!

Tea (Yu-Gi-Oh) every word that comes out of her mouth is about some retarded friendship speeches.
    Keiko (Yu Yu Hakusho) everything about her is flatout anoying me to the core.

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
    Years
    Princess Vivi from the Japanese version of One Piece. I seriously felt like stabbing her, but she's gone so I'm super happy!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Characters:
    -Every Naruto and Bleach Character(Both shows are insanely Overrated)

Voices:
    -Every Dub Voice that Ever has and Ever Will Exist(They hurt my ears D: )

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Sasuke from Naruto- Acting cool he's just a sickening idiot, he thinks Naruto and the rest can't survive without him, I feel like slapping him in the face.
    That's the whole point of his character, though! o_O In the same way that Naruto (character) is supposed to be annoying.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    That lesbian girl from Bleach, her voice is alright but I just hate her character, I just want to see two characters have a conversation at school without a lesbian ruining it.

ianmichael7

Pokemon Fayt Creator
    Years
    Bushy Brows from Naruto. He's a poser who's too stuck up to notice that he doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of Konoha lol

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Pretty much every female in any Anime/Manga ever.
    No, I'm not sexist, but for some reason, they're always either:

• Pathetically weak.
    • Useless
    • Obsessive

And it just drives me insane. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you get a hardcore girl.

^ This.

Also, anyone who makes long speeches about the power of friendship in an anime/manga is enough to make me wanna claw my eyes out. XD

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Greed from Full Metal Alchemist. It wasn't the fact that he annoyed me, it is the fact he died so soon. -.- Here we have Envy, Lust, Gullton (epic spelling error), and Wrath lasting practically a few season when they are first starred, and Greed lasts only a few episodes -.-

Who I find annoying though. I must say Ash. He has his moments, but it sounds like he has been kick in the genitals a few to many times.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ugh, he's not an anime character, but Nai, from Karneval.
    That freaking dumb.... dumb.... f-word. <______<
    He's cute, that's the only thing he has going for him.

I really /really/ hate characters who have no common sense. It's like "Just save us the trouble and jump off a cliff." =^=

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Chibi-Usa (Rini) / Sailor Chibi Moon (Sailor Mini Moon) From Sailor Moon. -___-
    When Hotaru stole her Pure No Kokoro, I was the happiest girl alive...
    Then Saturn gave it back...which pissed me off, then the brat got the next season centered around her... I hate her so much... Pink Haired anime girls always seem to anger me. XD

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
    Years
    please just kill these annoying ppl
    hitsugaya - bleach
    might guy and rock lee - naruto
    yugi - yugioh
    ash-pokemon (the voice actor is a little kid going through puberty)
    bo bo - bobobobobobo (so gay i dont wanna spell it)

KILL eM !!!

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    There is an anime called Love Hina (I'm sure you've heard of it) and I think the most annoying character is Naru's younger sister. Seriously, I stopped watching after that. She is banging head against the wall annoying.

Back