• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ugliest from this gen

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Easily the 3 genies for me. But to be honest, their all so bizarre looking their hilarious. Except Thundurus. That one is really just weird.

So what did you guys think was the ugliest of this gen?

Years
    • Online now
    In my opinion, the ugliest Gen 5 Pokemon are Herdier and Stoutland. They look too much like real dogs to me, and I really dislike big dogs. There are exceptions, like Arcanine, Houndoom, Suicune, and Lucario, because they have cool designs that don't remind me too much of real dogs. But Herdier and Stoutland do remind me too much of real dogs, and as such, they gross me out.

Other Gen 5 Pokemon that I find ugly include the Patrat line, the Foongus line, the Klink line, Simisear, Simipour, Conkeldurr, Stunfisk, and Cryogonal.

Years
    I think Trubbish and Garbodor are the ugliest Gen 5 Pokemon. They're literally big smelly trash bags that are constantly leaking their own trash.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
    In my opinion, the ugliest is simisear and simipour.Simisage is handsome but Simisear and Simipour is meh :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2018
    Just to name a few...

1. Amoongus
    2. Klinklank
    3. Emboar
    4. Ferrothorn
    5. Garbador
    6. Throh
    7 Heatmor
    8. Conkledurr
    9. Seismatoad
    10. Eelektross
    11. Accelgor
    12. Durant
    13. Darmatian
    14. Scrafty
    15. Stunfisk
    16. Genies
    17. Kyrurem Fusions
    18. Basculin

Sirfetch’d

Heatmor. It's probably my least favorite Pokemon overall and is just really unappealing to look at. While I've slightly grown fonder of it over the years, it's still a pretty weak design IMO.

Back