• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Accel World is not a Shoujo Anime !
    The girl chose the ugly guy because he himself was the Protagonist so he had plot armor.
    But I'm talking about Shoujo Anime with A Girl as the main Protagonist.
    Since when Accel World wasn't about Yuki-chan? :P

But let's be serious for a while, isn't point of shoujo anime the bishie-chan ending up with bishie-kun?

Also, this is a thing.
    uguu?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    At least one of those are seen from the girl's perspective, me thinks.

Anime really does teach us to only hang out with really attractive people, no matter our own looks.
    Ookami Shoujo, yes, you're right. Nodame is, well, it shuffles between both the characters but I think can be considered more inclining towards Chiaki's perspective? To be frank, I ~sort of~ ignored your "guy's perspective" statement when I named them LOL. I missed that part entirely. :p

Since when Accel World wasn't about Yuki-chan? :P

But let's be serious for a while, isn't point of shoujo anime the bishie-chan ending up with bishie-kun?

Also, this is a thing.
    uguu?
    11/10 would watch that all day on every beautiful monday beautiful tuesday beautiful wednesday beautiful thursday beautiful friday beautiful saturday beautiful sunday BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY YES.

Edit: Totally offtopic but..

I was listening to SPICE and this video popped up. Just reminded me of how much I freaking adored this anime, wow. Soma and Erina humming this song together was one of the THE cutest moments in the entire anime for me. Just so friggin cute and...fuwa fuwa; fuwa fuwa. <333

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji comes to mind. Also, Nodame Cantabile. Although both female leads are arguably attractive looking from viewer's perspective, they're not exactly viewed as such in universe. :p

The hero of both of those series are hot & popular !
    I'm talking about a Shoujo with girls as the main protagonist who picks an ordinary average looking guy.
    It because I was attacked for wanting a Shounen protagonist to get a hot attractive girl.
    The attacker ask about why the Heroin has to be attractive ? Why can't he end with a chubby girl.
    So , I looking for a Shoujo series where the girl picks the average ordinary or ugly guy Over someone Hot , Dazzling & shining .

derozio

Years
    The hero of both of those series are hot & popular !
    I'm talking about a Shoujo with girls as the main protagonist who picks an ordinary average looking guy.
    It because I was attacked for wanting a Shounen protagonist to get a hot attractive girl.
    The attacker ask about why the Heroin has to be attractive ? Why can't he end with a chubby girl.
    So , I looking for a Shoujo series where the girl picks the average ordinary or ugly guy Over someone Hot , Dazzling & shining .
    My post was a response to Pokey's query, not yours. :p I said I don't know any that fit your criterion (and that only Accel World came to mind but it still isn't valid since it ain't a shoujo) - just go and read my posts again lel

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My post was a response to Pokey's query, not yours. :p I said I don't know any that fit your criterion (and that only Accel World came to mind but it still isn't valid since it ain't a shoujo) - just go and read my posts again lel

Ooops Sorry !
    I just wanted to cheek my theory about Shoujo heroin always getting a Hot , attracting , Dazzling & Shining guys Even though Shouene Protagonist aren't always guaranty to have attractive , hot and beautiful girls.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    HIBIKE SEASON 2 AND A MOVIE??? Damn Kyoto animation really knows what people want. Next year is going to be fantastic (and with all the other announcements for 2016 I can finally be excited for something)

Now I'll have to rewatch ths show again once the blu rays are out.

Years
    Ooops Sorry !
    I just wanted to cheek my theory about Shoujo heroin always getting a Hot , attracting , Dazzling & Shining guys Even though Shouene Protagonist aren't always guaranty to have attractive , hot and beautiful girls.

Well... there's probably an example or two. It's just a matter of that most people here don't read them or they don't get scanlated/translated as strongly as shonen series do.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    HIBIKE SEASON 2 AND A MOVIE??? Damn Kyoto animation really knows what people want. Next year is going to be fantastic (and with all the other announcements for 2016 I can finally be excited for something)

Now I'll have to rewatch ths show again once the blu rays are out.
    Well, it's KyoAni, it makes sense it would get S2 and movie =D
    But it will not get 3rd one =D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I was a bit worried Euphonium wouldn't get s2 but... it's KyoAni I guess. The 1st season wasn't very good but I'll probably still pick it up because I can make it through watching it for 20 minutes and it'll probably be all over tumblr anyway.

also guys i need another REALLY good anime, preferably one that isn't like 50+ episodes because I don't have a ton of time lol but I keep picking up really average things D;

Years
    I was a bit worried Euphonium wouldn't get s2 but... it's KyoAni I guess. The 1st season wasn't very good but I'll probably still pick it up because I can make it through watching it for 20 minutes and it'll probably be all over tumblr anyway.

also guys i need another REALLY good anime, preferably one that isn't like 50+ episodes because I don't have a ton of time lol but I keep picking up really average things D;

Got a genre preference?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Shirobakooooooo

Baccanoooooooo (in Engliiiiish)

Those shows have pretty varied appeal and are both pretty great. Plus they're short with no sequels in sight. Shirobako's up there as one of my faves and Baccano's probably the best anime you could show to anyone and they'd be totally on board. Plus it's just generally fantastic.

derozio

Years
    I think Shirobako is a decent anime. And a very good look into the inner working and behind-the-scenes of anime production business. But I personally don't place it among my best animu list. It was fun for what it was, though, yes.

Baccanno!, on the other hand, is an entirely different case. That was absolutely fantastic. Might be chaotic in the first few episodes but once it starts making sense 3-4 episodes in, it just grabs you and never lets go. <3; I'd recommend it too.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Oh **** I didn't think people would actually respond :o re: genre, I think I'm pretty easy to please, like if it's good I will probably check it out and I like a bunch of stuff people consider bad so... yeah haha. I guess I like more fantasy oriented stuff, though I do enjoy stuff like K On and Sakurasou, so maybe anything? Not really a big fan of horror, I guess, but that's probably the only limitation and only includes stuff where there's just blood everywhere because shinsekai yori was something I watched recently that was pretty good.

I liked Shirobako, and I'll put Bacanno high on my list then, and maybe check it out this weekend! a few people recommending means I should probably look at it at least. im just so tired of picking up shows and rating them 4-6/10 because it seems like a waste u_u i've been more liberal with dropping things earlier on.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I think Shirobako is a decent anime. And a very good look into the inner working and behind-the-scenes of anime production business. But I personally don't place it among my best animu list. It was fun for what it was, though, yes.
    This, of course, is because you have **** taste, dero.

I hear your favorite waifu is the entire RWBY cast, and that's not even an anime P:

nojkloveyoudero

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Oh **** I didn't think people would actually respond :o re: genre, I think I'm pretty easy to please, like if it's good I will probably check it out and I like a bunch of stuff people consider bad so... yeah haha. I guess I like more fantasy oriented stuff, though I do enjoy stuff like K On and Sakurasou, so maybe anything? Not really a big fan of horror, I guess, but that's probably the only limitation and only includes stuff where there's just blood everywhere because shinsekai yori was something I watched recently that was pretty good.

I liked Shirobako, and I'll put Bacanno high on my list then, and maybe check it out this weekend! a few people recommending means I should probably look at it at least. im just so tired of picking up shows and rating them 4-6/10 because it seems like a waste u_u i've been more liberal with dropping things earlier on.

Your animelist will surely help to recommend, but I can't find it :(

Bacanno is a good start indeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back