• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Considering the level of writing in light novels I can't imagine people overworking themselves creating them, I imagine most of them hand in their manuscripts written on the back of fag packets. Manga serialisations are a different kettle of fish.

Years
    uguu?

I take it they didn't watch IBO.

Years
    uguu?

I take it they didn't watch IBO.

Well, the current Toonami crew wants to try to give their viewers new content, particularly for stuff Toonami ran in the past. IBO is the newest Gundam series out right now.

This episode of Luluco had me is stiches, definitely my favorite so far.

Season 3 hype or something like that

They actually did it, the absolute madmen! This episode got it an instant whole point boost in my score for it.

Years
    I'll be watching it simply because it's on Toonami, myself, which makes it an easy watch.

My only Gundam series to compare it to is 00, which was intriguing in season one and then dropped a lot of the elements I liked in favor of drama everywhere for season two.

Years
    Mari Okada did composition and script for this so yeah, it's certainly drama [if you can call it that] over intrigue, characters or plot.

I don't hate Okada but I do wish that I lived in a timeline where IBO wasn't created.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
    Only seen a couple IBO episodes, but after all disappointments I've seen in the Gundam franchise since Turn A Gundam, I still have some optimism left that this could be the one, despite disliking most Okada stuff. If all else fails, maybe we'll get a good Gundam show next decade.

At least I've still got G Gundam to complete, as I've seen almost everything else from the franchise, except SD, Build Fighters and IBO.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'll start Gundam 00 soon. Fingers crossed.

Caught up with Assassination Classroom S2. Great show. A fun watch. Will completely catch up to Flying Witch tonight, too. The three episodes of it that I've seen have been super adorable. <3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Ever since Jojo part 4's Ending theme (Savage Garden's "I want you"), I feel that its possible for ANY song to be used as OP and ED themes in anime.. of course the context and theme should still make sense..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back