• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um, hey

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    Well, hello ladies and gents, boys and girls of all ages, I'm here because I'm looking for other pokemon players and help in general, through trades and with battling experience of the like, with that said, I hope I dont offend anyone in my time here, finally I hope I'm not only able to stay active, but that I make a few friends here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey TOAO, welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you, what exactly do you need help with? We have a large trading section and lots of Pokemon sections. Also the new we have our on battle server on Pokemon Showdown which is pretty cool too. I enjoy playing Pokemon too, I'm more of a casual player atm but I've thought about getting back into the competitive battling scene soon. If you'd ever like to chat about anything feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Years
  • I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and won't offend anyone. [; Big welcome, TOAO! ♥

If you need any help with Pokémon you can also give me a poke whenever, I don't have much experience with competitive battling but I've been playing since 1999 so I know quite a lot about the franchise. Plus it'd be great to make more friends! Have a blast posting and enjoy your new year.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you have a splendid time here.

Back