• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um, hi

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2014
    Hi am sheaon13, well you can see that, and I am very nervous right now, yeah really nervous. I recently got into rom hacking, well playing it anyway and I would like to know how to make some because I have great ideas for them. I love pokemon, I think its very amazing and its also very entertaining. So yeah that's all I got...

Welcome to PC, Sheaon, and good to meet you. n~n

I'm not a hacker myself but you can check out the Beginner's Lounge as it's a good place for aspiring hackers like yourself to ask questions. Be sure to be patient though; we've a lot of members coming in looking to get hacking-related information so the hacking category tends to move pretty fast, heh. There's also the Tools, Tutorials & Resources forum where you can get guides on how to do specific things so it's another good place to start out with.

Have a splendid time exploring. [: Any Pokemon fan is very welcome here and I hope you'll be able to make an awesome game for us in the future! Work hard and enjoy your Halloween!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to be into ROM hacking, too; it was a very fun way to kill time. Though, I wound up quitting eventually, as I could not successfully learn how to script. Did write some things that would actually work, but had to go through plenty of trouble to actually have them working, which I actually didn't want to go through. Wish I had rather practiced than stopping all-together; after all, this is what perfects our skills!

Speaking of which, is there any ROM hack you've particularly enjoyed playing? For me, it's got to be Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, as I found its plot to be pretty intriguing. I'm also a fan of Light Platinum, due to how much effort they had put in terms of graphics and whatnot, which I do appreciate (and I'm sure many others).

Anyway, welcome to PC, dear! Hope you have a lovely stay here, and I'm always here for you if you ever need anything; feel free to drop a message on my profile any time!

Years
    Hello there Sheaon and welcome! How is everything going for you?

Like Sheep, I'm not a very good hacker myself but over in the ROM Hacking section's Beginner's Lounge you'll be sure to get some help, but as she said the hack section tends to be very popular so you will have to deal with the high traffic of new members joining specifically for that board as well, but the resident mods of the section (karatekid552, DrFuji, hashtag and Christos) are always around when you need them. I'm sure you'll learn everything you need to know along the way and become a great hacker yourself.

Have fun, and good luck with your future hack projects because it's always nice seeing a hacker dedicated to their work and hopefully create an awesome game for others to see. And have a nice weekend as well, Sheaon!

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey and welcome! Everyone is shy and nervous in some ways so feel free to tell us alittle about yourself! What's your favorite game? When did you start playing pokemon whats your favorite type and so on. If you like rom hacking be sure to check out the rom hacking section i love several there like resolute version liquid crystal and sienna! ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awww, it's natural to be nervous at first, but you'll warm up to us in time, friend! Big hugs and all, hehe. Nice to meet you, by the way! Welcome, welcome to the forums! As the others said, we've got a faaab rom hack section, so, don't be afraid to check that out. :3

But yeah, we're all for loving pokemon here, so, you're more than welcome to see all of our pokemon related discussions, and events! And the people here are wonderful; have a chat with them anytime! And cheers! Have a pleasant stay, and a wondrous night. <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I was nervous when I started, too, but I started looking around and posting a lot, especially greeting people in the Welcome Lounge.

I'm a ROM Hacker myself (kinda), so if you have any questions, you can check out the Beginner's Lounge or shoot me a PM, I'll be glad to help!

Back