• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Night Zero

To the casual observer peering down from the Main Index, the Underground would seem to be in an era of peace, prosperity and growth. The regulars slept comfortably on beds of unused infractions, there were some kickass games going on, they all got drunk at Abby's routinely and new Snails were immigrating in from elsewhere on PC. Things are rarely as pleasant as they seem though.

"Lol no. Fuck this shit. They modded Johnny. gg no re. Let's kill them all."
    "Sounds good."
    "I've got nothing better to do."

The game has begun. Please send in your actions ASAP.

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Aquacorde as ???​

Spoiler:

Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Day One

The lone mafia member jumped when he heard his target screaming before he'd even gotten into his house. Not wanting to ruin his opportunity, he smashed the window and pulled himself inside, rushing towards the awful sound, shovel in hand. He got there just as someone else fled. The screaming didn't stop.
    "Shut the fuck up!" he brought the shovel down on Melody's head. Repeatedly.

Elsewhere, jdthebud was asleep on a bench in the park. He'd been at Abby's drunken mafia game earlier and just couldn't make it home. That made him the perfect victim for the person sneaking up behind him.

jdthebud is dead. He was Melody

zapmolticuno is dead. He was jdthebud

Uzumaki Naruto visited jdthebud!

Mr Cat Dog visited jdthebud!

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth)​
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as jdthebud (Vanilla)​
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Aquacorde as ???​

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well then

It's either Desi or Mr Cat Dog :x

EDIT: I'm gonna wait for the two to speak up, atleast we know one of them is maf :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • That wasn't very nice, Desi. Especially after I'd just baked some chocolate chip cookies for jd. Makes my voting a bit easier, though.

[Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto.

Years
  • Way to go down JD c:
    Notice people who jumped on desiwagon without having any second thoughts
    [Lynch]Mr. Cat Dog

This is D1 I cannot put much of defence. All I want to say is just trust me on this one guys if Mr catdog turned out to be inno I'll commit seppuku. Pls guys..

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Way to go down JD c:
    Notice people who jumped on desiwagon without having any second thoughts
    [Lynch]Mr. Cat Dog

This is D1 I cannot put much of defence. All I want to say is just trust me on this one guys if Mr catdog turned out to be inno I'll commit seppuku. Pls guys..
    Cool, so Desi's going to die one way or another. As much as I'd like to watch his seppuku, I'd need to be dead for that to happen.

If people want to keep receiving nice surprises in the night (like jd should have received, rather than the horrible shovel that Desi gave him), I humbly suggest that you keep me alive.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • I'm slightly concerned that Cat Dog might have killed by accident in which case we'd spend two days lynching townies

Desi lynch seems pretty safe though. I'm going to abstain for now though, since I don't like unvoting if I change my mind >.>

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm slightly concerned that Cat Dog might have killed by accident in which case we'd spend two days lynching townies

I don't believe this is an issue since the flavour text starts off with "the lone mafia member" when referring to jd's death. So I'm damn well confident one of them is mafia and not both inno with an accidental death occurring. That being said, MCD's claim is more believable (not that MCD's claim is particularly hard to lie about considering the situation he's been put in) then Desi's "defense". Like someone said earlier though, 50% chance to lynch a mafia this day is better than 25%, and even if we do hit an inno today we're guaranteed to get one next day.

Now after putting like, 5 seconds of thought into this... I find it weird that Desi is being put under the spotlight and made virtually 0 effort in defending himself. Is he mafia giving up? Is he inno and just gambling on the fact we'll vote MCD before him? Is he 3rd party? Is he a fool? Is there a fool in the game? I was going to vote MCD since he was making an effort at defense, but we have time today so I want to say what more people think before submitting a vote so hastily.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Nice try, Desi.

gimmepie worked his magic coming up with roles and assigned me the plum role of 'Mr Cat Dog: Penguin'. (Although I guess I have the RNG machine to thank for the lack of cognitive dissonance that everyone else must be suffering.)

The 'surprises' I was alluding to above were random hints and tips about other people in the game, which I can send to people each night through my penguin power; the randomness means I don't know what the secrets are themselves: only if they were successfully delivered.

When the penguin was used in PCA, it often provided very helpful hints to the town, and I'd like to continue to do so, even if I'm aware I've put a target on my back for outing relatively early.

Like Desi said, it's up to you guys who you want to believe. I just hope I can keep waddling along.

Years
  • It's going to be words vs words so yeah it's up to you guys. B/w Desi doesn't write long ass posts so sorry guys....

Last edited:

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • We've got way too many people not posting.

Feels to me like Desi's grasping at straws, either trying to get himself off the hook or getting the cop to out. In that case I'd imagine the mafia has a strongman to get around doctor protection so I don't recommend counterclaiming.

Back