• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    agree w paranoia; shouln't you have realized sooner, desi?
    i could see the anna role being confused cop (was thinking might have been naive cop until last post) but either way not losing a legit cop is kind of fine? also desi roleclaimed real quick for someone thinking they were a legit cop... MCD being MCD is a really bizarre roll of the dice but plausible I suppose. he's gone tomorrow anyway if he's inno and we just lose a potential confused cop so whatevs yo

[Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

Years
    Does this mean you get two deathposts?

Underground Subterfuge

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Yeaaaah, before, I was somewhat buying with Desi being cop and all, and was gonna consider changing votes to MCD but Desi claiming confused cop? Yeah, not buying it. Sorry Desi, my vote stays :x (maybe if you said that earlier, I could have believed you)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hope this turns out fine. I'm getting a bad feeling about this because no one even tried to defend Desi, so either his partners threw him completely under the bus or...?
    That's what I'm thinking also. There's very few people who haven't voted, and I don't think inactivity at this stage is a necessarily a sign of mafiadom. So it's highly likely that several mafia members have already voted and are lurking among us.

One of the downsides of having a relatively easy lynch day is losing the nuances and subtleties that get picked up with reading people. That being said, rather than just focusing on today, we can use the rest of the phase as an opportunity to hone our reads accordingly.

Currently, I have town reads on Kiyo, Ullion, Anna and Johnny. Their posts have thought into them (even if Ullion's feels a bit more stream of consciousness, but I haven't played with him before) and make a lot of sense. I would put Superjolt in that group, but he pulled this investigative shit in Bard's Vanilla Mafia so I don't know if he's doing it to blend in or if he's being genuine. Melody's playing Melody, so I have no idea what to believe, but I guess she's my current biggest scum read? Haven't played with Paranoia_ or Strange so don't know what their playstyle is; will need more time to read them, I think. But that's OK, as:

Underground Subterfuge

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    Hope this turns out fine. I'm getting a bad feeling about this because no one even tried to defend Desi, so either his partners threw him completely under the bus or...?

Agreed, I'm slightly worried. Have actually been a little bit paranoid about this for a while now.

Though I'm slightly concerned about the fact that he'd assume confused when insane is just as likely and would have been my assumption in his situation. Assuming like that kind of rubs me the wrong way. But I guess maybe he knows Anna better than I do? Would insane cop be fitting?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    anna says anna would be more likely to be confused cop than insane/paranoid bc anna is a simple young person who is primarily more trusting than anything
    but also why would anna even be a cop tbh look at me

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    anna says anna would be more likely to be confused cop than insane/paranoid bc anna is a simple young person who is primarily more trusting than anything
    but also why would anna even be a cop tbh look at me

If this is the case, wouldn't Naive cop make even more sense, then? o:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Seems to have genuine desire to inspect the ins-and-out of n0 which speaks pretty civil to me, but seems ignorant of the narrative's phrasing "lone mafia" when doing so, which seems like a weird incredibly important detail to let just slip by.

Why, what's up?​
    Didn't like the "I'm going to abstain for now" at the beginning (like why, what are you waiting for?) and don't like #44. To me, #44 kind of reads like "hmm ok Desi your claim sounds desperate and like you want cop to out" but then she doesn't vote. It seems like a good enough reason for someone to vote at that point even if they were withholding their vote initially.
    Bard saying that both of us are mafia seems off to me....that's all.

I'll just quote hypermorain here xD

B/W I really looked into my role. GP just said I'm cop but last night report i received said JD is mafia so I might be confused cop so other cop is still out there......avenge me fellow cop you know who to look into. xD
    I don't see how that's scummy from Bard though. Your other reads don't make much sense btw. Explain further/give more reads plz?
    I don't think there's much reason for scum to not bus Desi here. I think they would only try to defend him if they thought they had good chances of tipping the scale toward MCD
    That's what I'm thinking also. There's very few people who haven't voted, and I don't think inactivity at this stage is a necessarily a sign of mafiadom. So it's highly likely that several mafia members have already voted and are lurking among us.

One of the downsides of having a relatively easy lynch day is losing the nuances and subtleties that get picked up with reading people. That being said, rather than just focusing on today, we can use the rest of the phase as an opportunity to hone our reads accordingly.

Currently, I have town reads on Kiyo, Ullion, Anna and Johnny. Their posts have thought into them (even if Ullion's feels a bit more stream of consciousness, but I haven't played with him before) and make a lot of sense. I would put Superjolt in that group, but he pulled this investigative **** in Bard's Vanilla Mafia so I don't know if he's doing it to blend in or if he's being genuine. Melody's playing Melody, so I have no idea what to believe, but I guess she's my current biggest scum read? Haven't played with Paranoia_ or Strange so don't know what their playstyle is; will need more time to read them, I think. But that's OK, as:
    Just want to point out that you did play with Ullion, he was on the scum team with me in Bard's game :P

I have similar town reads rn. Not sure if I'm ready to write Ullion off as town yet though. Also have Para as town, I don't have an issue with what he pointed out about Merlin, and his posts read genuine so far imo. Do you have any issues with Abby at the moment?

Years
    Underground Subterfuge

Night One

Uzumaki Naruto is dead. He was Aquacorde

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth)​
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as jdthebud (Vanilla)​
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as Aquacorde (Cop)​
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Aquacorde as ???​

Spoiler:

Years
    Underground Subterfuge

Day Two

Johnny had been busy keeping an eye on the development of the template thread. It seemed to him that people were getting the idea of it, and he was getting a lot of credit for the efforts. It was his idea after all. He was just wonderful really, he deserved all the praise. All of it. Unfortunately for Johnny, the person creeping up behind him with a cleaver disagreed. People would still be looking for pieces of him later in the week.

Elsewhere, someone else was waiting for the newbie mod to talk about secret staff things, unaware that he wasn't alone. As the pedestrians began to clear out, he became very aware that only two people were left at his waiting spot. He turned just in time to see the second person driving a knife into his throat.

Aquacorde is dead. She was Johnny
    Paranoia_ is dead. He was Goku

All votes today must be submitted by anonymous PM. Do not reveal who you vote for.

The Rules

1. Format votes as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement. To keep things interesting, replacements in this game will be given entirely new roles.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    5. Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    6. You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    7. In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Having fun is mandatory.

The Players

gimmepie as the GM

Abby as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Melody as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    jdthebud as Melody (Loudmouth/Inno)
    Paranoia_ as Goku (Governor/Inno)​
    Strange as ???
    Zapmolticuno as jdthebud (Vanilla/Inno)​
    Superjolt as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as Aquacorde (Cop/Inno)​
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Aquacorde as Johnny (Leader/Inno)​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Oh, heh guess I should read more than just flavour text + who died. :')

edit: DAMN IT GP

Back