• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    Yeah, HHD doesn't hold me as long as NL does, but then again, NL is designed for long-time use, where-as HDD is more of a fun time you can do in your spare time. I hope that the next AC main game does take all of the positives from HDD and incorporate them.

Other than that, I'm getting ready for Halloween! Just bought a Werewolf mask, and now just got to wait for some costumes.
    Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I didn't played a lot this month... That's sad because I want to have the Halloween set and the masks! :(

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I didn't played this month :( But I deffinetly plan to play again soon! I have so many games to play x.X

I'Ve been studying with AC music lately. There are a lot of good playlists on 8Tracks!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    SO
    i'm so sorry for having been completely and utterly MIA for the past... long time... ahem!
    now that this club has been moved to Video Games however, i think it's high time for a fresh start! i'm thinking of doing a purge of the Members List... but i'll see about that for the time being. welcome to the new member(s) that i hadn't already addressed, though!

for now, how have you all been doing? the fall season is upon us in New Leaf, Halloween celebrations just ended. did you all enjoy yourselves? to be honest, i haven't been playing much lately, but i feel we should at least have another wi-fi session sometime soon! is anyone up for that?
    i'd just post in the Skype Chat when i have time to host, but i feel like we have too differing timezones for that to ever really take off unless we make an announcement, hehe.

Yukari

now that this club has been moved to Video Games however, i think it's high time for a fresh start!
    Hopefully now that the club is in video games I may actually remember to post here. x:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I haven't played last month... But I played a lot of Happy Home Designer!!!

I want to take some picture f my houses, but I am too lazy T_T One day, I promise,,,

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    oi i don't think i've played since school started. if i'm not working all thanksgiving break i'd be up for a wifi sesh

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Username: Boomerang Cutter
    Favourite Villager: Gayle
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-8502-4741
    Dream Address: None yet

I've been playing since New Leaf and I'm really enjoying the game! I restarted last October, and I want to get HHD when money isn't an issue in a month.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I forgot my DS Charger at my parent's house, it's been almost a week, I have t say I miss HDD (and many more games). Gonna have it tomorrow night, can't wait :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I went to the store last night - and they didn't even have Happy Home Designer! I did pick up a replacement New Leaf because my 3DS corrupted and I didn't want to run the risk of having it corrupt again.

I haven't heard the best things about HHD so I've become even more skeptical of getting it now. Still surprises me it's $39.99 compared to New Leaf which was $34.99 at launch.. HHD is more of a minigame than a full game so the pricing was pretty awful. I'd probably only get it if I end up buying a standard n3DS HHD bundle.

Gotta get back into New Leaf too, it's probably been at least a year by now. q q

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I haven't heard the best things about HHD so I've become even more skeptical of getting it now. Still surprises me it's $39.99 compared to New Leaf which was $34.99 at launch.. HHD is more of a minigame than a full game so the pricing was pretty awful. I'd probably only get it if I end up buying a standard n3DS HHD bundle.

I agree with that.

I couldn't believe how much I've paid or this game (I pre-ordered it) but I have to admit I don't regret it now. Well I got chills when I think about the price lol

Back