• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uniting Aurora

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Name: Kobora King
    Appearence: Standing at 5'3", and 125 pounds, Kobora's appearence really isn't much of his best factor. Kobora has green eyes sometimes hidden by a pair of sunglasses he keeps with him all the time. He has short white hair, which is rarely seen since he wears the hood to his cloak to hide his hair. He has some muscle, but it's completely unseen due to the cloak he wears. Kobora has dark skin, but you can't really see it due to his cloak.

For clothes, Kobora wears a black and green cloak that's too big for him to wear (Exactly like Organization 13's cloaks from Kingdom Hearts). He also wears a pair of black boots with a blue fire design on them. He wears a necklace with a wierd stone on it.
    Personality: Kobora is an extremely shy and secluded guy since his own friend tried to kill him during his sophomore year. Due to his shy nature, he won't really open up to people that easily. He won't really speak much to people at all.

If you try to make Kobora angry, he will not do anything about it unless it involves his family. If you say anything bad about Kobora's family, he might try to get the person to take the remark back before he fights back. If you can somehow gain Kobora's trust, he's a really nice guy.
    History: During his school years, Kobora wanted nothing more than to train and hone his skills in many areas, such as physical combat, music, and sports, especially basketball. Kobora was a huge fan of basketball, and soon joined his high school basketball team during his freshman year. Soon...that all changed. He made a friend from his basketball team. He trusted this 'friend' a lot. When Kobora was starting up his sophomore year, his own friend tried to kill him since Kobora was the best player on the basketball team. After that, Kobora left the basketball team, and no longer trusted anybody. When his juinor year started, Kobora became a very shy, secluded person, wearing a black and green cloak around everywhere he went.

By the time Kobora was halfway through his juinor year, he wouldn't speak to anybody, not even the teachers. Kobora lost all trust in everybody, even his parents, who were rarely at home.
    Pokemon:
    Larvitar: Tyrant, Male
    Earthquake, Brick Break, Dark Pulse
    Weapon: An average sword
    Region: City

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    @KoboraX Nice to see you again! (even if we really didn't communicate in the last RP were in...), looks great, you are Accepted

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    The room is filling up! Glad to see new faces and old friends!

Hi Kobora! We're gonna rock this city!

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Reserve the Jungle, I'm writing my signup. Be aware that I am new to roleplay.

This is fine right? Inform me of any kinks i might need to work out.
    SU:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Here's my SU, hope it's okay. Tiny space cadet pacifist lady! Woohoo!

Name: Anne Linwood

Appearance: Anne is rather short, only 5 feet, and has a small build. She often gets mistaken for someone younger because of her small size. She has long and curly black hair that is very thick and reaches her waist. Her almond eyes that are dark brown, and she has olive skin. She isn't muscular at all, and doesn't have very good stamina so she gets tired out easily.

Her clothes depend on her location, but she usually tries to dress for comfort rather than style. In very cold weather, she usually layers up a lot. She like wearing a forest green turtle neck, with a white blouse underneath, and black sweatpants with long johns and leggings. On top of this she has a chocolate brown hoodie, and over everything she has a heavy white winter coat. She also has long and thick fuzzy socks with snow boots, and a knitted brown winter hat.

Personality: Anne is a quiet and polite young lady, whose mind is always somewhere else. She loves to daydream, which leads to trouble focusing on anything. She also tends to forget things easily, and misplace items. Still, she is vert creative and artsy, and enjoys coming up with ideas for projects and crafts. She also enjoys reading books as a hobby, with a preference of fantasy over romance.

She loves children, and works at a daycare. She would love to have children of her own someday, but is too shy to get into a relationship. Still, she is very caring to her children at the daycare and her Pokemon as well. She often lets them play together. She is a pacifist and doesn't like violence, but if its to protect others or she has no choice, then she will try to win the battle as quickly as possible to cause less pain.

History: Anne grew up as an only child to a single mother. Since her mother was often at work, she usually felt pretty lonely, and only made a couple friends at school, because she was extremely shy back then. However, she was given a pet Growlithe for her birthday, which made her a lot happier. He gave her the courage to open up to other people, and she started to make more friends.

At 10 years old, she heard about a lot of kids getting Pokemon and starting a journey. She thought that it would be fun to try, too. Unfortunately, she wasn't very good at catching Pokemon, since she didn't want to hurt it. Feeling sorry for her, her mother caught a Spheal for her to have. She was happy, but somewhat upset at the fact that she couldn't do it herself. When the other kids wanted to challenge her to a battle, she always refused, and decided that she won't become a trainer after all if all they do is fight.

After finishing high-school, Anne decided to become a nurse like her mom so she could help others. However, she couldn't stand the sight of blood, so decided against it. Instead she studied to become a teacher. Unfortunately, most of the teaching jobs in her area were for middle or high school, and she didn't want to deal with teenagers. There was, however, a job in the daycare center, so she works there instead. She has been working there for a couple years now, and since then she caught a Zuruggu that had been playing pranks around the daycare.

Pokemon:
    Rusty the Growlithe (M)
    Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer

Vanilla the Spheal (F)
    Defense Curl, Powder Snow, Encore, Water Gun

Joker the Zuruggu (M)
    Leer, Low Kick, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack

Weapon: Axe (she hopes it only will be for cutting down trees)

Region: Mountains

Just watch her get stuck with someone violent or something.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    @PsychoJigglypuff Look awesome, you are Accepted!

With the slots all filled up, I am hoping to start on Saturday, January 8, 2011

Most of the SU's are in, and all of these characters look fantastic, and I can't wait to RP with you guys.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sweet. My first roleplay on PC should be good. Can't wait :D

EDIT: On Saturday 8th At 3:15 English Time I have an optician appointment so around that time I won't be able to post until I get back. If it needs be MasterLink742 you can control my Char. If we have gotten to the islands at that point you can hand it over to Cellist if you need to. :)

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    MasterLink742 said:
    With the slots all filled up, I am hoping to start on Saturday, January 8, 2010

I think you mean 2011:P I have most of my SU done; I just have to put some more to my history.

EDIT: Here it is, hope you like it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    He changed it cause he's Link. Messing with time on a whim like it ain't no thing. Up and down move all around, dance around and hit the ground.

Just a warning for y'all. I am pretty wacky.

See you on the Eighth!

Back