• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uniting Aurora

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    He changed it cause he's Link. Messing with time on a whim like it ain't no thing. Up and down move all around, dance around and hit the ground.

Just a warning for y'all. I am pretty wacky.

See you on the Eighth!

lol.

I think Imma edit my SU one more time, then leave it alone...

Anyways, some of you live in Europe/England/that place over there... I live in North America, so for some of you it might not be till a little bit later that we start...

I live in the central time zone, if you are bad with time zones (like me), then it is about 9:00 PM when I post this.

See ya then!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Spoiler:

Here we go…

You wake up. You're surroundings are different. It takes you a minute to realize what's going on, or how you got here, and to adjust to the light. But then it all comes back to you.

Mountains:
    You are in a small, four room, log cabin, about one mile (.8 kilometers) from the nearest civilization. There isn't any electricity here, so for light (and warmth, you'll have to light the fire place. Right now, there is a large blizzard, and you'll be stuck here for a little bit. The fire place has gone out, and there is no light currently. You have separate bedrooms, and your clothes are in the closet nearby. On the wall, are your choice weapons, and your pokeballs are on the bedside table.

The bedrooms are identical, with a small bed with 4 or 5 heavy blankets to protect you from the cold. There is one bathroom, and a living room/kitchen. In this room, there are to large chairs, and a small couch, located around a table, all sitting in front of a fire place.

You're snowed in. No light from the windows, and can't open the door. Best find something to do…

Jungle:
    You are in a one room tree house. There is a wall you can set un if needed, but other than that, there is nothing separating you from the other person. You are near a river if you need to bathe, and your clothes are hanging up outside, along with your weapons, and pokeballs. You sleep in hammocks, and outside there is a rope ladder to the ground. There is no lighting system, and no windows, with the only exit being the doorway. The door has a net over it at all times to keep out mosquitoes and other bugs.

Tropical Beach:
    You are in a beach side, home. 5 rooms. 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms. This is one of the nicer houses you can get. There are plenty of windows, and a lighting system. (The lighting is basically just a lantern hanging from the ceiling.) The bedroom windows face the ocean, and the island. You can't quite make out any details, but you can see a beach, and maybe a hut or two. (hint, hint.)

The bedroom consists of a queen sized bed, with a light blanket. In the corner, there is a wardrobe with any clothes you will need, and next to it is where your weapons are located. Your pokeballs are on a table next to the weapons. Both bathrooms are connected to a bedroom, but one is also connected to the living room/kitchen. The living room/kitchen has a medium sized dining table, standard kitchen appliances, a couch, and a large chair.

Island:
    You wake up in a small hut. You are in a hammock, and if you were to sit up and look to the right, there is a door with a cover over it. To the left, are your weapons, clothes and pokeballs. The small hut is on the beach, and right next to the ocean. You can see the shore from your hut. There are two huts, and a fire pit used for cooking things.

City:
    You are in a medium sized apartment. Two connected bedrooms, one bathroom, and a kitchen/living room. The bedrooms consist of a small bed, with a blanket or two. There is a small closet that your clothes barely fit in, and a secret compartment under the easily movable bed, in case of a raid by Team Obsidian. In the secret compartment, there is enough room for your weapons, pokeballs, and, if needed, you. The bedrooms are connected by the bathroom. The kitchen/living room is more kitchen than living room. About 65% of the room is kitchen with a built in bar for eating, and a couch for the living room. On the door to the outside, there is note saying that rent will not need to be worried about, and to be cautious since they are closer to Team Obsidian than anyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen struggled to open her eyes, and when she did, she had no idea what was going on. After a few minutes, she had adjusted to the darkness, and the first thing she saw was a white ceiling. Unlike the last thing she remembered. The room she was in at the… place… was just like this one, but it didn't seem like there was any kind of flooring to support it. At least I know where I am… And that there is solid ground beneath my feet…

She sat up and looked around. The first thing she saw was the closet. She walked over to it, opened it up, and examined its contents. After a minute, she decided on what she was going to wear: a white sleeveless shirt, a short sleeve, grey jacket, along with some black shorts. She looked around for some flip-flops, and found them towards the back of the small closet. Next, she went to the weapon rack. She looked at her weapons at wondered how she would carry them around without arousing suspicion. This doesn't seem like the best place to be casually carrying weapons around… I'll see what the other person has picked, and decide what I'm gonna do then… She grabbed the pokeballs and put them on her belt in a way where they would be hidden from view by the jacket.

She exited the door and looked down the hall. They weren't any lights, so she closed the door quietly thinking that the other person hadn't gotten up yet… She quietly walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Where am I again?
    … Oh yeah, Aurora, the Tropical Beach region…
    Just yesterday… Was it yesterday? Anyways… I was going to sleep dreading work…
    And now… I'm here. With someone I don't know… About to help save this place…
    Oh no… What am I gonna do about the other person…
    Damn my shyness…

With those thoughts in mind, she sat there, wondering about this and that, until she heard movement from the other room. The other person was awake. Her heart started to beat faster, and she started to get nervous…

Oh no…

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Snowed in o_O

Aristo woke up to one thing and one thing only, cold. He looked around the dark room with confusion and a little scared. "Where am I," he said in a whisper trying not to be very loud in case he had been kidnapped. He reached out to feel around for a lamp to turn on when he felt some thing very familiar, Zippo's pokeball. He grabbed it and released the dog pokemon so that he might be able to illuminate the room. In a red wisp, Zippo emerged from his slumber. Zippo gave out a long yawn before using his Fire Fang attack so he could see which way Aristo's bed was.

"Hey Zippo, can you keep that up so I can look around a bit?" Aristo asked his pokemon. They dog nodded before leading Aristo to a closet looking room, where Aristo found his clothes. He inspected the room further and discovered a fireplace, which Zippo lit with the flames coming from his mouth. Aristo decided that his Rhyhorn, Rocky, would come out since he also knew Fire Fang. The three scouted out the place, looking for anything that would help them figure out why they are there. He saw a sword hanging on the wall and instantly knew where he was and why he was there. He strapped the sheath on his waist, then slid his sword down the sheath to make a sliding sound.

The three decided to investigate the whole cabin, before realizing that another person was in there. He decided that it would be best to leave that person alone for now. Zippo and Rocky lay down near the fireplace to get warm, and go to sleep. Aristo decided he would go outside and see if they were in a village, or just out by themselves. He tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. He pulled the door as hard as he could before giving up. With his spirits down, he sat down next to Rocky and Zippo on the small couch that had been conveniently placed next to the now blazing fire.

"Well boys, I guess we are stuck here until this storm dies down. Are you guys hungry, I guess there is stuff here to eat." Aristo said. The two pokemon nodded, and Aristo went to the small kitchen to look around and see what they would have for breakfast. He found some cereal, milk, and a bowl, so he decided to make a little bowl of cereal for breakfast. For the pokemon he found some pokemon food in the cabinets for all three of his. Once he got back over to the table, he released his third and final pokemon. The skarmory, which Aristo nicknamed Razor, shrieked, and Aristo thought that she just woke up their roommate. He laid out the food on the floor for all of his pokemon to eat while he sat at the table eating his simple bowl of cereal. "Well, first day and we are already behind schedule."

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Zasu opened his eyes, and saw bamboo. Nothing but bamboo. He struggled to remember what he was doing last, but his efforts were fruitless. He sat up, and explored wherever he was in, which turned out to be a treehouse in a jungle. Something about the jungle... Oh! He had a mission, didn't he? Hmm... He still couldn't remember anything about that mission. Out of natural curiosity, he walked outside. Hanging on his clothesline were his clothes. He decided to go yellow today, and donned the yellow rider jacket. Once he was dressed, he noticed that his cutlasses and pokeballs were also there. He gathered up his things, and went inside.

What do I do now? That person on the other bed ... must be my partner. Only thing I can do is wait until he wakes up.

He sat on the bed, and it was only then that he noticed that there was a bag besides it. The bag would be useful for holding Pokeballs and his cutlasses. That reminded him, he could study his own pokemon. He held one pokeball up, and wondered which one it was. It was indiscernible from the rest. He released the pokemon from the ball. It was Jewel, the Tentacool.

Tentacool, huh? I haven't seen one, but I've heard that they seem to be everywhere.

It looked around the room, apparently very curious. Then it tried to move closer to Zasu, but it couldn't move that well.

That's right! It's a water-type! It can't move that well out of water.

He walked over and tried to pick it up, but it got startled and used Poison Sting on him.

Ow! Gotta be careful around this one.

He withdrawed Jewel into her ball and examined his wound. It was minor, and didn't seem to be poisoned. Lucky. He went outside to the river, and released Jewel. Jewel was startled at the sudden change of environment, then seemed to be content with being in water. "Cooo-oo-ool..."

Jewel began to play around, darting at the fishes. Zasu was happy that his pokemon was happy, he was just that sort of person. He watched Jewel for a while, then decided to release another pokemon. This one was Beam the Riguree. Riguree, he knew, was a newly discovered species, exceedingly rare. The only one he'd ever seen, was the one a scientist had at his mother's lab. But that was a long time ago... He sat down and sadly reflected on his own life, and all the events that led him to where he was now. He was so absorbed, Beam was floating right in front of him, and he didn't notice until Beam let out a small cry. He was jerked back to the real world, and the Riguree seems to have lost interest in him. Beam slowly floated around the jungle. He looked just a little sad. It then dawned upon Zasu, something he had read before. Riguree, it was said, was capable of reading other people's memories. No wonder it had seemed interested in him, and why it seemed sad. Empathy. He realized that he should try to be happy, so Beam could be happy. He went back to watching Jewel play. This peaceful mood was enough to put him and Beam at ease.

But then a sudden thud emanated from the treehouse. He withdrew his pokemon, and walked back towards the treehouse. It seemed his partner was awake.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora woke up, still half awake. He sat up, looking around his surroundings. He noticed that he was in a medium sized apartment with two bedrooms connected by the bathroom. The last thing he remembered was being in a white room with a white ceiling. Kobora thought for a minute, then remembered he was on a mission.

Kobora got out of his bed, and walked over to the small closet close by a window in the room. He opened it to notice his clothes barely fit inside it. He took out his green and black cloak, along with a green pair of sweatpants. Kobora looked around, looking for his blue and black boots, but he couldn't find them. He walked over to the couch in the living room/kitchen area, and found his boots nearby. Kobora sat on the couch, putting his clothes next to him.

After wondering where his sword was, Kobora went over to his bed, and gave it a slight push. He noticed a secret compartment which had his sword and poke balls inside. He took his sword and poke balls out, putting them on the couch before moving his bed back to it's original spot.

Kobora creaked open the door leading out of the apartment to look around for anybody. He closed the door, then looked over to the other side of the room, where he noticed a second bed. Kobora knew it was his partner, so he walked over to the couch to put his cloak on to hide his face.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri rolls over, just waking. She hears faint movements, wondering briefly what they mean. She suddenly remembers everything, and slowly lifts her head, looking around at the room. Hearing the sounds from the other room, she crawls out of bed and into her clothes. She checks under her bed for her shoes, finding her belts as well. She straps her Pokeballs to her belt, her knives in shoulder holsters hidden by her vest, and carries her club like a baseball bat, stored on her back.

She is still adjusting her tie as she enters the other room, noticing her new partner/roommate on the couch. She ties her hair in place as she passes by, mumbling a greeting. "Morning..."

Years
    James stood up and started to walk to his cupboard when Thud He tripped over his hammock. He realised, he wasn't in his room. Then it all came back to him. He saw a black t-shirt and jeans to his left and put them on.He saw two pokeballs and a Gladius, and he remembered it was Kamakiri the Scyther and Kinoko the Shroomish. He sheathed his Gladius, he picked up the pokeballs and clipped them to his belt. He put his black converse, and threw on his jacket. He left the hut and saw another one and thought
    'Who is he?
    What's he like?
    Is he awake?
    '
    With this in mind he slowly opened the door of the other hut. He was asleep. James decided to just leave him. His hunger kicked in. Kamakiri and Kinoko must be hungry too. He sent out both of them. Kamakiri climbed up a coconut tree and brought some coconuts down. He sat down and started breaking open a coconut with some rocks and stones. After he finally got it open Kamakiri and Kinoko got restless and started to run around.

James finished his coconut and decided to practice fighting. Kinoko lunged at Kamakiri with a Tackle but Kamakiri used Agility and dodged with his speed. Kamakiri followed up with a Quick Attack and hit Kinoko. Kinoko used Absorb and sucked some health back up. Then we heard a noise, the noise of someone getting up. We thought its time, time to meet him. James looked out to shore and saw the island and thought 'I'll do you proud Mum'

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora looks over to see his roommate close by. He thought he woke her up with some sort of noise. He gave her a quick glance before turning away to put his boots on. He had no idea who his partner was, or what she was like, but he simply jumped to conclusions and thought she couldn't be trusted like everybody else.

After putting his boots on, Kobora walked over to the fridge to grab the milk. He poured a glass, and drank it swiftly. "So...you're my partner on this mission. Fine then." Kobora finally said, pouring another glass of milk, and sliding it across the bar to the other side with enough speed so that it wouldn't fall off the bar.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    "Oww..." Trevor grumbled to himself. He had fallen out of the hammock and landed head-first on the bamboo floor. He got up, and observed where he was. Why was he here again? He noticed the other hammock on the opposite side of the one-room treehouse. Perhaps the person owning the other hammock could tell him where he was.

He pulled aside the net, and stepped outside. On sight of the jungle, suddenly everything came back to him. He had a mission. He was in the Jungle. Trevor snagged his shirt, sweater, and bag, and ducked through the doorway. He pulled on his shirt and sweater and looked at his Pokeballs.

Might as well try them out.

He threw all three out at once. Chewy, the Larvitar, tilted his head and looked at him with the utmost curiousity. Voodoo, the Kojofu, advanced around the room, and let out a squeal, while Vex, the Yanma, immediately darted toward the door, but was stopped by the net. He didn't know what to make of their actions, so he figured that it would be better to just keep them in their Pokeballs for now. He returned all of them to their Pokeballs, and stepped outside, ready for whatever this new world had for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: My apologies for the late arrival, I will not be on until around around 4 or 5 hours after I post this.))

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    It was loud, high-pitched and metallic, but sounded more like a squawk then a beep. The fist thing she noticed after waking up, was the cold. Bitter, freezing cold. She began to shiver instantly, and wrapped the blankets around her in an attempt to stay warm. The next thing she noticed? The darkness. Black unfamiliar darkness, which made her worried. This wasn't her home, and as her memories returned to her numb mind, she realized where she was. "Yes, this must be in the mountains." She thought, though she didn't want to believe it.

She arose from her bed, hesitantly. She didn't want to escape the comfort of a warm bed, but she had to. It was hard to see, but there was light seeping through the cracks of the other room. It encouraged her to get dressed and go somewhere it was light. After reaching her closet, she put on anything she could find. The put layers upon layers of clothing on, until she felt comfortable enough to venture elsewhere. She noticed the Poké Balls on the table and went to pick them up. She needed some familiar faces, and sent out Rusty. Then she lifted her head to see the axe on the wall. It made her jump a little bit, because weapons always made her a bit nervous. "It's not a weapon, it's a tool. We'll need this for firewood." She calmed herself down.

Anne nervously opened the door. She was greeted by the warm light of the fireplace, which help to comfort her. There were two Pokémon lying next to the fireplace, a Houndour and a Rhyhorn. Stepping into the room a bit more, she also noticed a young man sitting at the table, eating cereal. Next to him was a Skarmory. "That must have been what woke me up." She concluded. "E-excuse me, sir." She greeted, nervously. She had no idea what this person was like. Rusty barked at them, trying to protect her in case they weren't friendly.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    The glass of milk stops at the other end of the table, and Kerri grabs it as she passes. She stops in front of the sink, drinking the entire glass. She shudders after she finishes, unused to the flavor and temperature of cold milk. She rinses out the glass as she turns to size up Kobora. "Yep. I'm Kerri. Hello." She opens a cupboard, looking for some food. "Why did they drop us off in a strange house while we were asleep?" She mutters to herself, letting Kobora do his own thing. "It would be better to show us in, so we don't look completely lost all the time. Ooh, box of cereal!"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora walked over to the sink to wash his cup. "So...her name is Kerri, eh?" he thought while washing his cup. Afterwards, Kobora went over, and grabbed his sword. He went over to his bed, then pushed it to reveal the secret compartment. He took his poke balls out, then headed over to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kerri leans against the bar, eating a bowl of dry cereal. She nods as Kobora enters, pointing at the box with her head. "So..." she says between bites, "I guess we'll be working together now... \We should probably get to know each other better... At least your name..." She trails off, unsure of how to talk to the boy.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora takes the cereal, and pours a bowl. After he poured some milk in his cereal bowl, he goes over to get a spoon. While Kobora was eating his cereal, he heard Kerri talking about how they should get to know each other better. Kobora put his spoon down, and walked over to a window. Memories of his past entered his mind, along with the sight of his near death. "After that day...I decided nobody could be trusted." Kobora said quietly before walking back over to finish his cereal. "My name is Kobora. Kobora King." Kobora said.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Zasu went back to the treehouse, and discovered that his partner was indeed awake. His partner was standing outside the doorway, stretching. Zasu approached him.

"You must be my partner for this mission."

He looked around for a bit, and said, "Do you know anything about this mission we're supposed to be on? Only I can't remember much about it. Then again, you must be in the same position."

He turned around, and started to walk away, then turned and said, "Oh, I forgot! My name's Zasu Kuriar, and I'm a novice Pokemon Researcher. You?"

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    "You must be my partner for this mission."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Yep."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Do you know anything about this mission we're supposed to be on? Only I can't remember much about it. Then again, you must be in the same position... Oh, I forgot! My name is Zasu Kuriar, and I'm a novice Pokemon Researcher. You?"
    "My name is Trevor Selstone." Trevor looked at the view from the top of the treehouse. All he saw was lots of dense canopy. Various Pokemon cries rang through the forest. "Do you think we should look around or something? Actually... I'm kinda hungry."

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "Yes, well, we can't accomplish anything by staying here, I suppose... Pack your bags, then. We're going!" And he walked a little bit further in the jungle.

"We're supposed to go deeper in this jungle, and find this shrine, and defend it from Team Obsidian, right? Which way do you suppose is the shrine? Moreover, where should we start?"

Zasu kept rambling to himself in this style for a bit, then he had an idea. He decided to send out his last pokemon, Crasher the Cranidos. Crasher came out and growled. Zasu asked it,

"Which way should we go, Crasher?"

Crasher ran off in a southeasterly (Zasu could tell, from the sun and the wind.) direction, then came back. And so Zasu set off with Crasher at his side, forgetting about his partner.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    My New Partner

"Excuse me sir." Aristo heard a noise that sounded like growling, and Aristo looked down to see if Zippo was growling at the lady. He wasn't. Then, he turned to the lady (which is what Aristo thinks the person is according to her voice) to see that her growlithe was giving off a "touch her and die" growls.

"Hello, I'm Aristo, and these are my pokemon Zippo, my houndour, Rocky, my rhyhorn, and Razor, my skarmory. Who is that fellow beside you?" Without waiting for a response, Aristo walked over to the sink and put hi bowl, spoon, and a cup that still had a little bit of water in it. He turned toward the lady again to notice how short she was.

"Also, we are snowed in," Aristo said trying to give off some hope in his voice.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    "Oh, this is Rusty. He can get like this sometimes, don't mind him." She said quickly. Some people didn't like getting barked at, and a few would feel offended that he even considered them a threat. She saw Aristo stand up and walk over to the kitchen. "Dang, he's huge. Still, most people are..." She thought, a little bit disappointed.

"Also, we are snowed in." Aristo said, trying to sound positive. At first, Anne felt sad because she was stuck in here until the storm let up, if it ever did. Afterwards, she realized that she won't have to brave the cold for a while, and can sit by the comfort of the fire. She sighed, and took a seat on a chair near the fireplace.

"Oh, wait!" Anne realized. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm sorry." She rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. "My name is Anne, and..." She grabbed the Poké Balls from her pocket and let them out. "Vanilla is my Spheal, and Joker is my Zuruggu. Vanilla is pretty harmless, but Joker is a bit of a trickster, so you have to be careful."

"Zuru!" Joker giggled.

She settled down in her chair, with Vanilla and Rusty by her feet, and Joker basking near the fire. However, she noticed an emptiness in her stomach. "Maybe I should have some breakfast first." She got up and headed towards the kitchen to see what was available.

Back