• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unlimited Berry Picker - High Score!

Which is closest to your score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
  • My HS is 200, I'm so sick of it though! haha, won't be playing it for a while thats for sure...

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • 127! The screen seems kind of unresponsive at times so I'll drag the berry down and it'll just drop instead of feeding. That gets a little frustrating.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    What is everyone's high score in the addictive game Unlimited Berry Picker? Also, what is your opinion of the game?

I won't know if this is high or not until I see the results of others, but mine is 140 and counting! :D I aim for over 200!

It's great for training your reaction time, don't you think? Good for the brain! {XD}

If there is already a thread like this, then feel free to close it, moddies. c:

Mine is 222 on ultimate, it gets harder after that.. now I can only get about 140 each try. good luck if you haven't reached the 200 mark yet, you will.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Hohohoho, koffi~

My highscore? Try three hundred and fifty one. That's 351. I'm getting quicker at it too. We'll see if I can crack 400! Keep at it and you too, can be a berry master, koff~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    achieved a highscore of 208 today, it's not easy when you are at 130, starting there, you only have like half second when they start to appear 1 by 1 and the Berry they ask for is in the complete opposite direction.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Berry Picker could be pretty addicting, but I, unfortunately, don't play it as much as I probably should. I spend most of my time doing other things, such as battling online, catching and training new Pokémon, exploring locations, etc. Can't seem to recall my exact score at the moment, but I definitely know that it's over a hundred. One-twenty, maybe? It may not be that high, but hey, at least I tried my best! When I have time, I'll see if I can manage to reach two-hundred. If I could get to three-hundred somehow, then that'd be even better. (:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've been aiming for a higher score on Pokemon X but with no luck! I just can't seem to get passed 140! The Pokemon go crazy afterwards, wanting berries from the other side of the screen.

mrakaflame

Wise Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • 135 was the best possible for me, i'm not gonna lie, i can't IMAGINE any HUMAN to get higher then 140-150, (aside japanese since they have faster general response time), but even then, i can't IMAGINE someone getting higher then 200, even if i might be mediocre in mini-games, i know what the top is

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    anyone who can reach above 100 is fast I think

I managed to beat my previous highscore

now it's 283.

I'm most used to head it, and usually play this and that one.

by the way; im not japanese, so if I can, you can too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    This thread is from 2013. We usually allow people to bring up older topics. But for threads this old we kindly ask you to open a new thread, instead. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back