• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I don't like Fall Out Boy
    I don't like Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask
    I don't like Gravity Falls (Amazing of Gumball is much better)
    I don't like Final Fantasy VII
    And I think acting edgy and hating everything is stupid. Like when people say "all songs on the radio are dumb and I was born in the rong genurashun and where led zepelin now!!!!!"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????????????????????? :p

As for my own opinion, I think the lion king's plot is better than frozen's. I like both though

Sir Codin

There's nothing wrong with silly songs about partying and having a good time, something that's very prevalent in pop music today. Why can't things just be fun sometimes?
    That's the thing, though. What's fun to you is not fun to someone else. I get more enjoyment out of music that challenges you, not music that's meant for parties.

Years
    Inside Out is a great little movie but I think a good chunk of that praise is a little unwarranted. Best Pixar movie recently? Probably. On the same level as Toy Story? Not quite.

Last edited:
    Years
    Why did Game of Thrones ever get made? Who thought it would be a good idea to make a darker styled Lord of the Rings, already a series and style of fantasy long since providing anything new or interesting?

Years
    Some of you might not call this an "unpopular" opinion but I seriously think that music that's in the underground scene is way more better and has more quality compared to music that you often see on the charts.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    -Dragon Ball Kai is the best Anime
    -Offensive jokes are funnier than safe ones
    -Dreamworks > Pixar
    -People who think the difficulty of older games is a plus have never played them. Old games are harder due to poor quality control and technological limitations.
    -People who buy way too many amiibos and sell them online deserve no respect as human beings. An adult depriving a bunch of children of toys is sickening and should be treated as such.
    -You're a man or a woman, there's no middle ground
    -The latest Godzilla movie has been the best since the original
    -People who worry about what others like and don't like are sad
    -Anyone who likes what I don't like is stupid

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Why did Game of Thrones ever get made? Who thought it would be a good idea to make a darker styled Lord of the Rings, already a series and style of fantasy long since providing anything new or interesting?
    bet a lot of people would disagree with you on that -- plus it's hugely successful. I've never seen / read it so I can't actually comment on its quality but a lot of people regard it as like the pinnacle of fantasy shit which must count for something.
    Every single opinion expressed in this thread is absolutely awful.

That's my unpopular opinion.
    why don't you share some of your own then buddy

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    top gun is the single greatest piece of lgbt representation in modern cinema

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Apparently hating Bohemian Rhapsody is unpopular.

idk, it's quite the acquired taste. long song with varying vocal and instrumental arrangements. plus it's a bit dated, so sonically it's not what you'd expect to hear alongside modern music. i can see where you're coming from if you really dislike it.

Years
    idk, it's quite the acquired taste. long song with varying vocal and instrumental arrangements. plus it's a bit dated, so sonically it's not what you'd expect to hear alongside modern music. i can see where you're coming from if you really dislike it.

That sounds about right to me! I do like other Queen songs, but I think the reasons you listed are why I just don't like that one. Though it's also that like... I don't mind varying arrangements in songs but I really just don't like the kind they went with I suppose. It also probably doesn't help that when it comes on the radio people go apeshit and start hardcore chanting it haha

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    jennifer aniston is a shitty actress? is that unpopular?

(i still love friends btw)

looks like someone hasn't seen cake

like she's never gonna win an oscar but she and lisa kudrow are the two friends alumni that can actually act outside of friends and not be monica/joey/chandler/ross 2.0 in all their other roles

Jurassic Park's plot is absolutely horrible.

assuming you're referring to the first movie then honestly I agree, the plot is horrible when you take a proper look at it
    but a lot of spielberg's success comes from the fact that he can make a shitty plot look fantastic

Also, Star Wars is brainless and stupid.

Sike

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    looks like someone hasn't seen cake

agree. to be fair, if you try to judge jennifer aniston's acting based on any role besides Cake, you'll find they're all the same character and her role in Cake is pretty standout, and she performs it fablously

Years
    ok let me rephrase then - after watching only friends, i came to the conclusion that jennifer aniston is a shitty actress

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I've posted this elsewhere in this thread but to reiterate -- the day I realized that all mainstream pop is not Irredeemable Shit was a good day. I'd been so dismissive of the stuff for so long that I never actually listened to it for what it was.

Back