• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up and left

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I'd definitely like to see more of Europe. Hopefully I'll have some opportunity to do that next year with work (conferences, etc.). US at some point for a certain reason too. :B

Been also to Japan before but I would like to go again, really enjoyed my time there before.
    But KCMO has all the good stuff though :D

I'd go to Australia. I've always wanted to travel there since I was a kid. Ideally, I'd like to spend a month or two there, traveling the continent and checking out all the wildlife. Definitely want to dive in the reefs as well. Might make a stop in New Zealand while I'm down there.
    Ayyy, Australia is great to see. No bias here. :V New Zealand has a lot of nice areas too on that note, worth visiting.

Years
  • france
    montreal or quebec city again
    japan
    nordic countries

asdg I can't pick ;_; I'd want to do all the things, it's hard to even list them. First I'd have to get over the fact that I'm actually there lmao.

Years
  • Seeming as Proxima Centauri B was mentioned, I'll go with Mars. That way I can get ahead on this luxury space communism we all need to survive, before the grubby ruling class get there.

Back