• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Upcoming Anime

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Mostly the new seasons to anime I was already watching. Such as Love is War, Shield Hero and ascendance of a bookworm. The latter which I see you liking as well btw so here's immediately a recommendation from me c:

Oh! I've been looking forward to SpyxFamily for a while now and I'm glad it lives up to the hype because I legit think it's a good watch. It's a lot of fun.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Mostly idol franchises, but Tokyo Mew Mew New is coming out in the summer, and you bet I'm going to watch it.

Mew Mew Style, Mew Mew Grace, Mew Mew Power in Your Face...nya.

um I mean what.
    Anyway, that's really it atm, that's the only upcoming anime I'm really hyped on. Tokyo Mew Mew is my jam, and we're finally getting a magical girl that isn't you know, and "edgy, dark take on the magical girl franchise" or a parody. I do hope it's still airing despite Mia Ikumi's death earlier on in the year, but we'll see.

Years
  • Mostly idol franchises, but Tokyo Mew Mew New is coming out in the summer, and you bet I'm going to watch it.

Mew Mew Style, Mew Mew Grace, Mew Mew Power in Your Face...nya.

um I mean what.
    Anyway, that's really it atm, that's the only upcoming anime I'm really hyped on. Tokyo Mew Mew is my jam, and we're finally getting a magical girl that isn't you know, and "edgy, dark take on the magical girl franchise" or a parody. I do hope it's still airing despite Mia Ikumi's death earlier on in the year, but we'll see.

I'll have to make sure my sister knows about this. She'll lose her shit.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Not much really.

MHA S6
    Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Arc
    Tokyo Mew Mew New (why not?)
    Uzumaki (I can already tell I'm not going to like the black and white style of it though tbh)

and whatever else I come across that intrigues me enough to watch it I guess

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Mob Psycho, really enjoyed s1 and s2, so looking forward to it. Also I heard Konosuba will have a new anime upcoming (series/movie/ova) so if that's true, then I'm also looking forward to that.

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
  • Spy x Family apparently is pretty new and so far the anime has lived up to the hype. Caught up on the manga so I'll be on the lookout for certain moments.

Years
  • Not much really.

MHA S6
    Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Arc
    Tokyo Mew Mew New (why not?)
    Uzumaki (I can already tell I'm not going to like the black and white style of it though tbh)

and whatever else I come across that intrigues me enough to watch it I guess

Rewatching the series now to get hyped for TYBW!

Back