• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Is the scaling broken or something? i keep battling much lower levels than my strongest pokemon, like my rival has level 2 and 4 pokemon still. I just got to the second gym

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Also with the option to join team rocket will that effect game play in anyway if I refuse and can I rejoin later? I refused and I'm hoping I can go back and rejoin if i choose so that way i'm not missing out on anything

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Also with the option to join team rocket will that effect game play in anyway if I refuse and can I rejoin later? I refused and I'm hoping I can go back and rejoin if i choose so that way i'm not missing out on anything

you will only some events , nothing to important tho.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Does joining alter the story too much or no? I'm thinking I might join to get the full experience of the game

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Does joining alter the story too much or no? I'm thinking I might join to get the full experience of the game

It allows you to act as a team rocket member for a short time , then
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 31, 2019
Hi! It's my first time posting, so i'll be doing my Best at it. I have some issues with your game.

I read all things about your project and I loved it, but when I downloaded it, it seems some things where wrong.

First, I can't disable randomizer, and for me that's pretty annoying. I don't know if that's the idea, but I kind of hate it, and I was wondering if there is a way to change that.

Second, with the pokemons matching your level. Does the game have a mode where trainers and wild pokemons' levels are set? Because I didn't find usefull capturing wild pokemons since you level up only one of yours more than the others and then the wild ones are matching yours, so your old pokemons are underlevelled, I don't know if I'm explaining right.

And last, is the sprite of your trainer different from the pokemon leafgreen series? Because I do not know if my game is crashed or something, I find my character very ugly

I really want to play this game, and I would thank you a lot if you can resolve my problems.

PD: if you can also delete Delta species that would be so great :D

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi! It's my first time posting, so i'll be doing my Best at it. I have some issues with your game.

I read all things about your project and I loved it, but when I downloaded it, it seems some things where wrong.

First, I can't disable randomizer, and for me that's pretty annoying. I don't know if that's the idea, but I kind of hate it, and I was wondering if there is a way to change that.

Second, with the pokemons matching your level. Does the game have a mode where trainers and wild pokemons' levels are set? Because I didn't find usefull capturing wild pokemons since you level up only one of yours more than the others and then the wild ones are matching yours, so your old pokemons are underlevelled, I don't know if I'm explaining right.

And last, is the sprite of your trainer different from the pokemon leafgreen series? Because I do not know if my game is crashed or something, I find my character very ugly

I really want to play this game, and I would thank you a lot if you can resolve my problems.

PD: if you can also delete Delta species that would be so great :D

1: You can turn on & off randomizer with the Randomizer item
2: I will try to work on a new mechanic for this
3: I will make new Characters
Ps: NO

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
i just started and got xurkitree as my randomized starter. He Naruto-Runs and it's the best thing ever

but there are some bugs,like how a lot of text is misaligned in the box (im clueless as how to change boxes??) and all text is white on white (there's a grey shadow, but still, like, WHY!?). Also, just got to viridian, entered the first building, and i can run right through the gate that looks like it's supposed to keep people out? The warp doesn't work, but that's not really the problem...

these r just my impressions from the first ten minutes played, tho. feel free to ignore it

EDIT: whoops, forgot to add that move explanations take super long to pop up and i hate it! I rearrange moves based on their power, so if the bp never shows, i get heckin mad!

edit2: oof, Xurkitree can learn no tms? maybe give ub's tm compatability (or at least mine)

Last edited:
Years
I finally got to play this game, and love it. Two things, though. After getting 7th and 8th badge, I battled all Rainbow Rockets and former admins but can't get to Alola. Also, I am now stuck. I beat the E4 and champ, tried doing world tournament and got script hanging error and it saved the game. I am now stuck as the game crashes when I load it up.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I finally got to play this game, and love it. Two things, though. After getting 7th and 8th badge, I battled all Rainbow Rockets and former admins but can't get to Alola. Also, I am now stuck. I beat the E4 and champ, tried doing world tournament and got script hanging error and it saved the game. I am now stuck as the game crashes when I load it up.

Alola isn't in the game , so you did almost everything in the game except the Ultra Event ?
Sorry about the Script hanging not sure why that happen at all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
why can i only pick gen 1 starters in the newest version? also turning on the randomizer doesent change anything

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
only just started playing, loving it so far! just a quick question out of curiosity how many legendaries did you put in the game without having to randomize it? thanks adam

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
only just started playing, loving it so far! just a quick question out of curiosity how many legendaries did you put in the game without having to randomize it? thanks adam

All , there is a point in the Game like Ultra Wormholes from USUM.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
I'm unsure if I have the correct version, but while playing this game, some of the set pieces are not visually correct. Also, my rival, though I have my 4th gym badge, still has Pokemon under level 10. Along with that, I got soft locked fighting an Igglybuff while having the randomizer turned on because I switched while it was using Copycat, and kept on trying to Copycat Copycat.

Back