• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Are they actually mods or is it a modified version of pokemon green?

well if u would read the synopsis it should be overly obvious that its not a modified version of green.............. plus there's the fact that this game isnt in the rom hacks section of the website so...............

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    Actually there are player created mods for the game people as made for this fan game, you can call them alternative versions of GR.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Episode 1 of my play through of my version of PGR (No commentary)

Subscribe to my channel to stay up on the new episodes

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    You won me over immediately when you mentioned being able to join Team Rocket and actually steal pokemon as a feature.

That should be pretty interesting. Looking forward to giving this one a shot.

Edit: Stole Blue's starter. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2019
    Can you put the voiced pokemon cries from v10? It was so unique! I tried to move all the audio to v12 to no avail. V10 sounds are alot better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2023
    Hello int the pokémon storage the hand is actually not synced to where it should be could you please fix that ? thanks ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I only just joined this community, so sorry if this is being posted in the wrong place. I downloaded Pokemon Green Remix yesterday, and have really been enjoying it so far, however I have run into several errors. The most recent one I have gotten is this one: ---------------------------
    Pokemon Green Remix
    ---------------------------
    [Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `name=' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0xe9aa9b8>

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2092:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2033:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2095:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1883:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1877:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1877:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1848:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1848:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3716:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:508:in `pbUseMove'

I'm not sure if anything wrong is actually occurring, as I am able to keep playing, but this message seems to appear whenever my pokemon evolves.

Another error I had gotten was during a run where I had delta on, and a pokemon used the move sky drop on me. It took me up into the sky, however an error message appeared, and the move would never resolve, nor was I able to attempt to run away or switch pokemon to break the loop, and ended up needing to restart my game. This error has occurred with a few other moves which I can't remember off the top of my head, but it would just result as if the pokemon's turn was skipped after the error message.

Another issue that I have run into is occasionally during battle, I am unable to move through options for move selection, or unable to move between the fight, bag, party, and run away options. No error message appears for this, however it is a bit frustrating when I'm trying to keep a pokemon from feinting and I can't use a potion or swap it out.

The final thing that I had noticed, was that there is a softlock in the game in Pokedome room 1. I had accidentally gone to the right in that room, and ended up stuck there, unable to do anything except slide on the ice in circles, and needed to restart the game.

Other than these things though, I have really been enjoying the game and am excited to see where the story goes! Thank you for putting the time and effort into this game because it looks great!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    I only just joined this community, so sorry if this is being posted in the wrong place. I downloaded Pokemon Green Remix yesterday, and have really been enjoying it so far, however I have run into several errors. The most recent one I have gotten is this one: ---------------------------
    Pokemon Green Remix
    ---------------------------
    [Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `name=' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0xe9aa9b8>

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2092:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2033:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2095:in `pbGainExpOne'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1883:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1877:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1877:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1848:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:1848:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3716:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:508:in `pbUseMove'

I'm not sure if anything wrong is actually occurring, as I am able to keep playing, but this message seems to appear whenever my pokemon evolves.

Another error I had gotten was during a run where I had delta on, and a pokemon used the move sky drop on me. It took me up into the sky, however an error message appeared, and the move would never resolve, nor was I able to attempt to run away or switch pokemon to break the loop, and ended up needing to restart my game. This error has occurred with a few other moves which I can't remember off the top of my head, but it would just result as if the pokemon's turn was skipped after the error message.

Another issue that I have run into is occasionally during battle, I am unable to move through options for move selection, or unable to move between the fight, bag, party, and run away options. No error message appears for this, however it is a bit frustrating when I'm trying to keep a pokemon from feinting and I can't use a potion or swap it out.

The final thing that I had noticed, was that there is a softlock in the game in Pokedome room 1. I had accidentally gone to the right in that room, and ended up stuck there, unable to do anything except slide on the ice in circles, and needed to restart the game.

Other than these things though, I have really been enjoying the game and am excited to see where the story goes! Thank you for putting the time and effort into this game because it looks great!

Thanks , so i fixed the Dome error in room 1 & fixed the error code. If you could find the move that are causing issues ill fix those as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Hey I just downloaded the game and when it opens a message appears: "Script 'Resource_EasyMouseSytem' line 37 RuntimeError occured." how do i fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Enjoying this, went straight to Cinnabar to catch a bunch of Eevees (it took hours, they're so rare) and make an all-Eevee team.

Out of curiosity, where is the move relearner? I got a bunch of Heart Scales in Mt. Moon from mining but have not yet found where to spend them.

EDIT: And a bug discovered, Misty apparently does not hand out a TM. Dunno if that's intentional or not. She gives you her badge, the animation plays, and then the conversation just ends, no TM given and no other dialogue. She just says "Good luck!" if you try talking to her again.

Last edited:
    Back