• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hi, when I come to pokemon center, I have some weird thing happen
    https://imgur.com/kyvzspM
    I can't move to or interact with this square, I don't know if this is glitch or error, please check it for me.
    P/s : My Joltik's sticky web skill it doesn't work effectively. When choosing, it cause error like this
    https://imgur.com/bfE5bG4
    Can you check it for me too, please ??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    And when I go to cave mt.moon, i fight with some rocket grunts but their pokemons are so weird. Like Hitmonchan use Powder snow or Abra use Absorb. This is a bug or something???

After searching in file pbs trainer, I found out that trainer type "Team Rocket Grunt" maybe has some bug about randomizing. At first some "Team Rocket Grunt" 's default pokemon is Abomasnow. That's why is has moves like Absorb and Powdersnow. After that, I try to change Abomasnow to another pokemon like Zubat, Nidorino,.... but when I battle again some "Team Rocket Grunt", their pokemon has been randomized in spite of the same Zubat,Nidorino,...'s moves. Can you check it for me please?? Thank you so so much ^^

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • After searching in file pbs trainer, I found out that trainer type "Team Rocket Grunt" maybe has some bug about randomizing. At first some "Team Rocket Grunt" 's default pokemon is Abomasnow. That's why is has moves like Absorb and Powdersnow. After that, I try to change Abomasnow to another pokemon like Zubat, Nidorino,.... but when I battle again some "Team Rocket Grunt", their pokemon has been randomized in spite of the same Zubat,Nidorino,...'s moves. Can you check it for me please?? Thank you so so much ^^

this seems to be an issue on my side , looks like i forgot a line of code :D thank you

Years
  • It's maybe me or something else but i can't find the link on the download section.
    Edit : i find it on the discord, thx for this fun game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    i seem to get this error when i try catching pokemon ,,

[Pokémon Green Remix version 13]
    trueException: NoMethodError
    EliteBattle_Scene:875:in `pokeballThrow'
    EliteBattle_Scene:862:in `each'
    EliteBattle_Scene:862:in `pokeballThrow'
    PokeBattle_Scene:3765:in `pbThrow'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:211:in `pbThrowPokeBall_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:367:in `pbThrowPokeBall'
    PItem_ItemEffects - G7:2193
    PItem_ItemEffects - G7:2192:in `call'
    Event:150:in `trigger'
    PItem_Items:264:in `triggerUseInBattle'

how can i fix it ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Every few minutes my game crashes due to: 'Script "Overworld Pokemon' line 504: SystemStackError occurred. stack level to deep"
    It sometimes causes the game to crash as soon as it loads up, but sometimes it will be fine for around 8 minutes or so before it crashes.
    'stack level to deep' seems to be the major cause of the crashes, as even when I'm indoors, such as Oak's Lab, it will do that during a cutscene.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Every few minutes my game crashes due to: 'Script "Overworld Pokemon' line 504: SystemStackError occurred. stack level to deep"
    It sometimes causes the game to crash as soon as it loads up, but sometimes it will be fine for around 8 minutes or so before it crashes.
    'stack level to deep' seems to be the major cause of the crashes, as even when I'm indoors, such as Oak's Lab, it will do that during a cutscene.
    Thank you so much ! i'll look into this

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Any chance I can play this with an xbox controller? Like, edit some files or anything? Been wondering if there was a way to use one for a while now.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Any chance I can play this with an xbox controller? Like, edit some files or anything? Been wondering if there was a way to use one for a while now.

go to the "Controller Support" and use "Joy2Key" and set up the controls from there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Well mate. You just gave me controller support for all the fan games. You're a hero. My keyboard is pretty messed up, so I've been avoiding all these games. Thank you so much.

Back