• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

UnexpectedGay

<(UwU)/ Hewwo
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Hello, I just downloaded the game right now, but unfortunately an error keeps popping up every time I try to open it. To quote:
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 21: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '<' for nil:NilClass

Generris

LOMEGALU
    Years
  • Catching the static Togekiss in Mt. Moon crashes the game. 'Script 'OverWorld Pokemon' line 504: SystemStackError occurred. stack level too deep'

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    Anyone else having an issue running the game? I get an error message that states, "script 'discord presents' line 7: RuntimeError occured. Loadlibary: RickPresenceXP"

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    So with latest version downloaded, whenever I try to change my game's screen size from Full to L ( Large ) I get an immediate error that closes the game. Is there an .ini file I can edit instead as a workaround?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    This is a small thing, but I think the Applin evolution may be bugged, the apple items (Sweet Apple that says sweet in the description and Sweet Apple that says tart in the description) aren't usable items, and having an Applin hold them and level-up or trade does nothing. Using a force evolve stone will only give you Appletun, as far as I can tell. I should say, I got both of my apples from the random item merchant guy in the pokemart, not sure if that would cause an issue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Cannot get my starter Pokemon...shows only the main ones: Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Eevee, and Pikachu. If I try to click on one of those it will pop up an error and it exits me out of the game. If I try to re-run the game, it shows even more errors....at this point I don't even wanna re-download for the fifth try to see what is going on... Hopefully this issue will be fixed.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Cannot get my starter Pokemon...shows only the main ones: Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Eevee, and Pikachu. If I try to click on one of those it will pop up an error and it exits me out of the game. If I try to re-run the game, it shows even more errors....at this point I don't even wanna re-download for the fifth try to see what is going on... Hopefully this issue will be fixed.

try this download , and if it doesn't show let me know what it says by joining the discord and posting the issue in #bugs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ebuzsc5liysp737/Pokemon+Green+Remix+v13.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Hi! I've been trying to start the game after unzipping the file and I can't get it to load. It immediately becomes unresponsive. Is there any way I could fix this? Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have the exact same issue as DogeFan. Someone in the Discord pointed out it was related to Overwolf, but I don't have that active. It's neither my AV (disabled > downloaded > same issue) nor seemingly any other active program.
    Got the latest release from the Discord and I have the latest drivers installed. It's just stuck on a black screen and instantly is unresponsive. Also pointing out that with other fangames I do not encounter this issue. It's specific to this one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Inside the Museum of Pewter City, after moving to the lower left corner in between the shelf and the plant near the little girl while looking to the wall, i get a window with this error after pressing the Spacebar to talk.
    Script 'PokeRide_Main' line 127: TypeError ocurred.

no implicit conversion from nil integer

from 'PokeRide_Main' line 127 in '[]'
    from 'PokeRide_Main' line 127 in 'check_event_trigger_there'
    from 'PokeRide_Main' line 126 in 'each'
    from 'PokeRide_Main' line 126 in 'check_event_trigger_there'
    from 'Game_Player' line 490 in 'update_old'
    from 'Walk_Run' line 76 in 'follow update'
    from 'FollowScript' line 1431 in 'pokeride_update'
    from 'PokeRide_Main' line 96 in 'old_update_shiney'
    from 'Debug Passability Script' line 226 in 'update'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 104 in 'follow_update'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 101 in 'loop'
    from 'Scene_Map' line 114 in 'follow_update'
    After that, the game close itself if i press the OK button of that window.

Years
  • i started the game and i noticed from the intro that all the words are together and there isnt any space between them, is there any way i can fix this?

Edit: i just changed the font of the letters and its good now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    Hello how are you? for the next update can you include the new MKXP engine (Game-z.exe) which makes the game very smooth and very powerful? Also the 8th generation pokemon and also the Galar region of course if possible thanks you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi. I don't know if this project is still active but I have a couple of questions:

1) Do Kanto leaders and the Gym/Elite Four have Kanto Pokémon only? I'm so far past the second Gym and I'm greatly surprised that I was able to get some very interesting Pokémon from up to Gen 8 through Wonder trading, but it's kinda underwhelming that every trainer I'm fighting has only Kanto Pokémon (except for evos/pre-evos of said Pokémon)

2) I'm consistently getting an error message when fighting Pokémon like Magby (which is my rival's starter), Voltorb, and Pikachu. From what I see, this is an issue with the Static/Flame Body abilities:

[Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]
    trueException: NoMethodError
    Message: undefined method `synchronize' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x9be4220>
    PokeBattle_BattlerEffects - G7 :533:in `pbParalyze'
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - G7:288:in `pbAdditionalEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3182:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3105:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3105:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:475:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3625:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3605:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3628:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:508:in `pbUseMove'

trueException: NoMethodError
    Message: undefined method `synchronize' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x9be4220>
    PokeBattle_BattlerEffects - G7 :438:in `pbBurn'
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - G7:364:in `pbAdditionalEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3182:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3105:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3105:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
    EliteBattle_Battle:475:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3625:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3605:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3628:in `pbUseMove_ebs'

And here's a similar case, when using Toxapex's signature move, Baneful Bunker:

trueException: NameError
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects - G7:1482:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3594:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3593:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3593:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3826:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3825:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler - G7:3825:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2991:in `pbAttackPhase_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2988:in `each'

Other than that great job! I'm really enjoying the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    This game doesn't work on my PC or on joiplay, on my PC it won't load, on joiplay I can't fight rival when I get my starter pokemon because both Pokemon are giant black squares and when you try to do anything the game crashes, Pls fix this

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi. I don't know if this project is still active but I have a couple of questions:

1) Do Kanto leaders and the Gym/Elite Four have Kanto Pokémon only? I'm so far past the second Gym and I'm greatly surprised that I was able to get some very interesting Pokémon from up to Gen 8 through Wonder trading, but it's kinda underwhelming that every trainer I'm fighting has only Kanto Pokémon (except for evos/pre-evos of said Pokémon)

2) I'm consistently getting an error message when fighting Pokémon like Magby (which is my rival's starter), Voltorb, and Pikachu. From what I see, this is an issue with the Static/Flame Body abilities:
    And here's a similar case, when using Toxapex's signature move, Baneful Bunker:
    Other than that great job! I'm really enjoying the game.

I got the 2nd question fixed

Back