• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I've eaten way too much pizza this week. I love it but the sauce has irritated a small cut I have under my tongue and now eating anything hurts :[

Lucid

I've eaten way too much pizza this week. I love it but the sauce has irritated a small cut I have under my tongue and now eating anything hurts :[

It's punishing you for displaying the these title

Lucid

It's punishing you for displaying the thread title

Years
    At least give the horse a proper burial. :(
    The Mall is cool and everything, but I still see it as more an expanded, slightly more specific version of the Treehouse. What even is the Treehouse anymore? I'm not the one who posts thread very often, but I feel I would be confused as to which forum I should post general day-to-day topics about life in. I mean, many topics we have in The Mall now have at some point been in the Treehouse, too. I suppose The Mall doesn't have dinosaur butts, cat memes, and the like, however. xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I refuse to post in a thread with improper capitalization.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back