• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I've been thinking about getting Netflix on and off so I can watch it and every season of Power Rangers but I'm too preoccupied with other things at the moment...

pkmin3033

...and here is another reason I obtain a lot of content through unofficial sources. When I'm given the same consideration as other regions, and when I want to watch is actually included as part of the service - for a reasonable price - THEN I will support it.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I spend a lot of my time on Netflix, but I use Hulu as well (to watch Broad City and Love Live and stuff). I'm happy they added Dope to Netflix, it's one of my favorite movies. I recommend it.

Years
    I am so terrible at watching shows and movies, to the point of it being "unAmerican." It took me 6 months to finish 12 episode of Madoka Magica, and uh, an embarrassing number of years to finish Gurren Lagann.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd get Netflix if we had even half of the stuff the USA has. Unfortunately, most of the stuff we watch is only on American Netflix, and they're cracking down on people using proxies and VPNs.

in nz about 95% of netflix users have had their proxies/vpns blocked by netflix
    leaving us with the shittiest library on the planet

not that i use it anyway when i'll torrent everything and anything and die trying

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    dominos > pizza hut/all other pizza chains tbh

i say chains because i love an actual well prepared one. via napoli is brilliant if you ever pop down to sydney. making pizza yourself is fun but the quality is debatable, so i don't really do that

also, i learnt two duolingo lessons worth of russian before giving up. dom means house, if you were wondering.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Pizza express? Well I guess it takes a long time to reach house , besides pizza ain't cheap. They cost like 10 bucks for personal size.

pkmin3033

Easier just to buy a pizza base and pile it with stuff and then stick it in the oven. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back