• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
Years
  • it's good friday now but it's also shit friday because nothing's happening and i have to do loads of housework

being an australian living in an especially spidery area, i'm ok with walking around bugs a bit. unless they're massive, then i'll stay on my bed for a month or two.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    it's good friday now but it's also shit friday because nothing's happening and i have to do loads of housework

being an australian living in an especially spidery area, i'm ok with walking around bugs a bit. unless they're massive, then i'll stay on my bed for a month or two.

Well I don't know how to tell you this but your avatar is a massive bug

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • Well I don't know how to tell you this but your avatar is a massive bug

i like dragonflies because they fly in circles and don't do much else. it's the ones that ambush me on the floor that worry me, massive cockroaches etc. also when they eat my food it's unforgivable. once i found a cockroach in a box of chocolates i had only eaten half of and that was one of the worst days of my life ngl

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Every so often a dragonfly lands on the fence of the pool and I refuse to go near that area of the pool until it flies away.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I hate insects in general. The ones that fly, most of all.
    PARTICULARLY wasps.

EDIT: Omg that puppy in your avatar is so cute <3

Years
  • I miss seeing dragonflies around. I don't even know if I've seen any (maybe one) since I moved up here. :(

I always thought they were one of the coolest insects ever. I remember coaxing one onto my finger once when I was younger. It just sat there like "k whatever" for a few moments, before it finally flew away. Such chill bugs.

Also, yeah, wasps are jerks. Or was that hornets. Whatever, both are jerks as far as I'm concerned.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    allow me to show you all my favorite bug ever:
    (it looks like a wasp but don't worry it's completely 100% harmless to humans <3)
    Spoiler:

this mantis has the cutest identity crisis.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Spiders suck. Just FYI.

My faves are obviously the adorable ladybug and the adorable rollie-pollie. I always help them to the grass when I see them cause they are my bros.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    allow me to show you all my favorite bug ever:
    (it looks like a wasp but don't worry it's completely 100% harmless to humans <3)
    Spoiler:

this mantis has the cutest identity crisis.

ur mcscused.

Reactions: Her

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have been finding stink bugs the most annoying bugs as of the last few years.

Sirfetch’d

that mantidfly is the coolest thing ever :o

I like bugs/insects a lot in general but keep spiders away from me. I am deathly afraid D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back