• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I sir. Am not a chump. I am a member of this community.And you sir.You would be called someone who doesn't know squat about hacking...so go back to being ex-staff kthxbai.

Says mr.0 experience.
    (no disrespect intended....also i think you need to come back when your sober......Just saying)

I know that 90% of hackers are inept at reading and following even the simplest rules. I also know that the majority of them were stupid enough to believe this thread.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    When I'm sober? LOL
    I've not touched a drop all night, don't make silly assumptions because i've trolled in a troll thread.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    [jq]I also know that the majority of them were stupid enough to believe this thread.[/jq]
    Aw, why did you have to ruin it? It was funnier when the majority of them didn't know this was a joke. D:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Because watching a bunch of teenagers pitifully try and get to moderator for all the wrong reasons is kind of sad. I mean, did any of you guys generally want to do this to make a positive impact on the community? No, of course not, the bulk of you were in it for the bold name and the e-popularity.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I know that 90% of hackers are inept at reading and following even the simplest rules. I also know that the majority of them were stupid enough to believe this thread.
    My respect for humanity was just nudged a bit up.
    [jq]I also know that the majority of them were stupid enough to believe this thread.[/jq]
    Aw, why did you have to ruin it? It was funnier when the majority of them didn't know this was a joke. D:

It was actually kinda sad.
    I thought PC got lazy and just put a giant picket saying "APPLY HERE FOR MOD" in the biggest pool of newbies on PC.

Years
  • I got to tell ya, this is home away from my home. I might not be a very good hacker, though I'm actually waiting for hacking tools do gbc type hacks. Though I would so love to be a moderator here, mainly enforce the rules that I have never broken. I got 3+ years staff experience on many types of forums, like roleplaying type forums. 100% positivity by most people, I have yet to break a rule here on this forum. Also most of my posts is in this category. For being a crappy hacker who needs to learn, I am a very opiniated person. When someone asks a question, I do my best to answer it. Also I am very nice and friendly. Unlike some people, I don't do this just to be popular. Respect should be earned, and you need someone to tell it how it is at times. I am on for over 5 hours daily, and I do look through every board. If I am not chosen, I will not cry or complain. I know you are trying to find the best of the best to moderate these forums. The interview part if chosen might be tough, but I will do what I have to do. All current mods are doing a fantastic job, and I sure respect you guys. If it was not for mods, who knows what would happen.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It was actually kinda sad, seeing as how I fell for it. Fox basically explained the whole situation from my view.

I didn't mean it as in people who believed Harry was leaving and they would need a new mod, I meant it in the respect that people flooded here thinking the highers would really staff them just because they made an application, sorry for any confusion.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Eh, it fooled a lot of ppl, but there's nothing funny about it. Next time, say you're going to close the ROM hacking section cuz it's illegal now or something lol.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I didn't mean it as in people who believed Harry was leaving and they would need a new mod, I meant it in the respect that people flooded here thinking the highers would really staff them just because they made an application, sorry for any confusion.

That's what I meant actually.
    I saw it as an opportunity for someone to get popular, and I guess they did in a sense by openly embarrassing themselves.

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • Straight trollinnn

Actually, I hope a staff person reading and laughing at this thread will actually do something about the rom hacking forum being unorganized. That would be really nice of them! =)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Because [S-HIGHLIGHT]watching a bunch of teenagers[/S-HIGHLIGHT] pitifully try and get to moderator for all the wrong reasons is kind of sad.

I lol'd hard:
    Me:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha....heh heh....hehe....."
    ......Don't get it? Look at his(/her?) age.

Years
  • I would join, but I can't be a Moderator of a topic I hate.

Oh well, someone tell me when one of the other threads has this offer.

(This only happens once in a Blue Moon, I'm telling you. They don't do this, these gys must be desperate.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back