• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If this is a joke, your going to make some people here probaly not trust a thing a mod says. Also I'll be one angry member, because I don't like being joked with.

April fools day is a very very immature.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • If this is a joke, your going to make some people here probaly not trust a thing a mod says. Also I'll be one angry member, because I don't like being joked with.

Its immature to take a joke so seriously, and get angry over it :D

iPercent

Working on a hack
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Why I should be picked =D

Yes I am like very new to the Pokecommunity community... is that right? anyway I think I should be chosen as moderator because I like to have fun, I'm friendly, I can help people with many things, such as: Tiling, scripting, etc., I also personally feel I can be social and have a great time here on the forums.

thanks
    ~iPercent

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • *crunches on popcorn* This is getting better and better every minute. I'm waiting for the punch line considering the Title says " [Urgent] "

Years
  • I take everything seriously, people around me know not to joke around with me. I find joking around with people immature and stupid, because all it does is make people angry.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • LOOOOOOOOL! Best April Fools Joke Evar!

Seriously.

This is epic, you should put a copy of this in other forums too! (like wifi)

Is that because its full of newbies that think its great to copy ideas and make an original league/trade thread impossible to make.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years

I agree with you on the lack of trust. But really, you should consider anger-management.
    Yes I am like very new to the Pokecommunity community... is that right? anyway I think I should be chosen as moderator because I like to have fun, I'm friendly, I can help people with many things, such as: Tiling, scripting, etc., I also personally feel I can be social and have a great time here on the forums.

thanks
    ~iPercent
    err...dude? you have 3 posts, and that was one of em. I highly doubt they'll pick you because your sociable. I think the idea of a mod is knowing the community and rules. If you think you'll have a good time here...do it-- as a user; not a mod cuz being a mod probably isn't all fun and game; you actually have a job to do
    I take everything seriously, people around me know not to joke around with me. I find joking around with people immature and stupid, because all it does is make people angry.
    Seriously, you remind me of little kids (which...are little cuz there 2 years younger than me XD) who sit on their own, glare at everyone, and pretend to be tough. Then when it's P.E. time they are last to be picked for reasons that have nothing to do with sociality. I know it's a harsh assumption, but being on the internet, that's what you sound like. FYI: No-body on here cares what people around you usually think in real life (unless they happen to be on here and know you)
    Is that because its full of newbies that think its great to copy ideas and make an original league/trade thread impossible to make.
    lol what?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, nice one.

It's got to be fake, especially considering this post made by Arcanine just a few days ago. XD

That said, I'll apply for Mod of this section based on the fact that I know nothing about ROM hacking, so I'd give a fresh feel to the place. That and I'm fluent in Engrish, Javascript, and Klingon. =P

Years
  • For over 10+ years I have been made fun of so yeah I'm going to take things seriously. Thankfully all the people who I actually know are smart enough not to joke around.

As I have stated, joking around is gonna end up making people angry. So there is no reason to joke around with people onnline, if it is a few people in your area then go for it.

I'm not going to change my mind, if this is a joke just lock it now, because this just wastes peoples precious time.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Matt, I like ice cream. And I'm awesome.

Sorry guys, but this job is totally mine.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I want to be a ROM Hacking mod because I already was one. Therefore, I win. ...and honestly, I want to again. but I'm still not s u r e . . .

Also because Manipulation and Christos love me.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't know, but maybe this is something like an April Fools joke. Its April 1 here in our place. Whatever.

I don't hope of being accepted. But, here's my reason anyways:

I tend to look at the ROM Hacking section a lot (even its subforums), even at times when it's inactive. I also try to report those who break the rules. I'm very sociable and try to answer any questions asked to me, even though they're completely random. I also am a hacker and know lots of stuff. I usually log on everyday, but if I don't then I have problems (personal problems). I can be very useful because I follow all orders that given had been given to me, and I respect everyone around. I also have good grammar (I hope :P) and I try to correct my wrong spellings. I don't argue about something, I tend to fix it right away. I don't abuse powers too, and I accept harsh crits.

Ehh, that's probably it.

FYI, I'm really trustable and I keep secrets even though how gross it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back