• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Psychic Terrain

Made the battlefield weird. ...Is that giant cake fighting a skyscraper? Already seems weird, honestly. Seems weirder now upon paying attention to it, though.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Blue Flare

Seemed about time for another signature legendary move. Becomes Lysandre, but in blue. Please visit the cafe in Lumiose. Will definitely not fund exterminating all Pokemon and most/all humans. Nope. Boosts a startup in Geosynge. Creates much needed jobs in the area.

Years
    Revelation Dancer

ahm... I better looks this up as I got absolutely no idea what this even is.... xD
    Actually can't even find this in serebii's attack dex, wonder if it's a typo in the metronome randomizer? There is a Revelation Dance, so drop the R at the end I guess.
    A move who's type is determined by the type of the user....

So if I'm lazy I'll attack you with Sloth 😏

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Dragon Ascent

Learned the hard way to not use this indoors. Leads straight to a Dragon Headache

Revelation Dancer

ahm... I better looks this up as I got absolutely no idea what this even is.... xD
    Actually can't even find this in serebii's attack dex, wonder if it's a typo in the metronome randomizer? There is a Revelation Dance, so drop the R at the end I guess.
    A move who's type is determined by the type of the user....

So if I'm lazy I'll attack you with Sloth 😏

Appears exclusively on Oricorio. Changes into four different forms with different typing: Electric/Flying, Ghost/Flying, Fire/Flying, and Psychic/Flying. Becomes either an Electric, Ghost, Fire, or Psychic attack. Pairs interestingly with a second Oricorio out, thanks to its Dancer ability.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Shadow Bone

"The user attacks by beating the target with a bone that contains a spirit. This may also lower the target's Defense stat. "

Wow. Bonks people with the power of the dead. Definitely calls upon strict, awful teachers for this. Rapped kids with a ruler while living. Ought to translate to extra power here.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Bind

Hold up. Cannot run around breaking fire hydrants to give everyone showers. Earned a one-way ticket to the local precinct.

Years
    Sacred Sword

Genuinely forgot if this move belongs to the Unova justice dogs or the Galar knight dogs lol

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Dynamic Punch

Just stay still for a sec

Back