• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    ^ kind of fitting for a Shooting Star to use a space-based move.

As for me, Flash cannon! …I refuse to say anything creative here.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Shell Smash

Planned to join in by smashing Dante's place. Took a left turn instead. Wound up at Shell.

Years
    Venom Drench

I picked up the pieces of the shell that got smashed and made a concoction with it... anyone want an odd colored handkerchief? 😇

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Solar Beam

Saved up some daylight from Daylight Savings Time, thankfully. Would have spent ten turns collecting enough otherwise.

Years
    Hold Hands

You could never live without me by your side....

that would've been the perfect move to give me to tie in to the post above lol

Instead it gave me Thousand Arrows.

Apparantly I'm gonna use roni for some target practice instead.... oh well... 😔

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Confide

Ate the chocolate. All of it. Replaced them with granola bars. Wrapped them up to resemble chocolate bars. Picked all the chocolate chips out of the cookies too. Replaced them with raisins.

Back