• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Focus Punch

Please keep the spotlight on. Totally works, even with a post in between.

Last edited:

Whiteeyes1989

Normal/Dark -type
    Years
    Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move. Amnesia! Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, posting my metronome move...

Years
    Play Nice

Something I always did with my fellow youngster peers back in '07. They unfortunately didn't have the same idea...

Years
    Ancient Power

Fear the power of the ancient civilization that slumbered within the earth!

Spoiler:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Mud Bomb.

Maybe that'll soak up some of your poison gas? Suffocate the Rekoil-Flames a bit? I don't know...

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Lunar Dance

But it's the middle of the day!

Back