• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I know I was a jerk about the name change thing, and I'd like to say I'm sorry.
    I know ya'll are busy and can't do every thing at once. And even if ya'll can't get to this request right away (or even untel next month), I'll under stand cause ya'll have alot to do here at PC. And being a Mod/Admin isn't easy.

Could I please have my named changed to: Sumomo & Kotoko
    Thank you, and once again I'm sorry for being such a jerk. :(

Arcanine: Name Changed
    Expires on the 6th of Jan.
    (If it was up to me, you wouldn't be getting a name change because of what you said about the Staff)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Wolf_vee said:
    hello!

its me i haven't been on for a couple of months and i think i can get another name change cause 6 or so months have past

old name: Wolf_vee

new name:lady_wolf

deeply appreciated, thanks
    You got to wait till the 17th of July to get a name change. Just post back then and you'll get one.

~Tidus~ said:
    current username: ~Tidus~
    New User name: Vaux
    You got to wait till the 16th of next month to get a name change.

SUPER BLASTOISE said:
    NEW name 2 be: SUPER BLASTOISE MASTER
    OLD name:SUPER BLASTOISE
    thank you!
    Thank you for not reading the first post. Now if you want a name change then read the title, because it's clear as day.

Bugsy said:
    Please may I have my name changed to

Eternal

current:Bugsy
    new:Eternal
    That username is already taken.

.:Teresa:. said:
    Im not asking to change my name right now, I just want to know when I can change it again so Im ready and I wont ask too early again
    You'll be able to change it again on the 12th of November.

garra_of_the_desert said:
    Hey could my name be chnaged please? It is nothing bug, i just mis-spelt Gaara when i first did it. Thanks:
    gaara_of_the_desert
    You got to wait till the 26th of July to get one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I know this is an extremely common question, but I must ask to ensure: I can change my username tommorow... correct?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • レオ said:
    I know this is an extremely common question, but I must ask to ensure: I can change my username tommorow... correct?

You could actually have your name changed today if you want. XD You only had to wait three months since the day you registered. :33 (April 6th to July 6th = 3 months, so w00t =D)

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Ah, well.

Current username: レオ
    Requested username: Giovanni.

Thank you for your help. :)

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Hm...Well I really wanted to get my named changed to Reno but that's already taken so....

I'd like my name changed to Reno's Lover please X3

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
  • I would like my name changed please ^^

Current name: Bakura
    New name: Aeroth Kayst

cheerz :D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I don't wish to butt in, but this thread will answer your question. You have to wait until the staff have time to do the name change. They have a life as well you know. <_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I don't know if it's time yet,because I don't remember when my name was changed,but...

Can I have my name changed to Rodaru,please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back