• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes: July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Current Username: LMB10
    Requested Username: Aether Storm

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
    Years
  • Current username: quil09
    Requested username: RuFF

EDIT: For some reason, there's someone who's name is "Ruff" with small Fs. But he hasn't been active since his joined date.
    EDIT2: Here's the link of the user http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=Ruff Hasn't been active for 7 years and has not made any post.

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Not entirely sure I have to post here after PMing the admin (For reasons they are aware of)... but just in case!

Current Username: Deceptio
    Requested Username: Jay

FSBS

Defunct
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    Current username: firestarterbeststarter!
    Requested username: FSBS

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • Current username: yinyangmatrix
    Requested username: Aine

Years
  • Username changes are now closed! Please allow me a few days to change everyone's names. The next name change thread will be open on 1st January 2017.

If your name isn't changed within 4 days the request was likely rejected and you can PM me to find out why.

edit: username changes are finished. The main causes for denials were because of either, 1) users wanting to change to taken names but not meeting the 100 post requirement on their account to take an already existing name, or 2) the name being asked for last logged in too recently (2-3 years is too recent and can't be taken). I also denied all alt account name reservations unless the alt in question was active. Of course we can't stop you from making accounts to take what you wanted but we really hope you'll consider not taking up usernames just because you feel you can't let them go.

Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy your new names!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back