• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vacation at Alola Region?

Years
  • Since the Alola region is from paradise (Hawaii), it'll be the perfect place to vacation at. Since its summer, it'll be the perfect time to vacation. If you had a chance to take a vacation at Alola, what would you do?

Years
  • Beaches are the #1 thing! I'd spend a lot of the day swimming but also traversing the tropical rain forests. Would rotate the pokémon I have with me every day and try to let them all enjoy a vacation wherever they like. The water types would probably stay near waters but depending on where I'd go I would bring different Pokémon.

And for the first time I might try diving. 8D It's always scared me but Alola is very pretty and I imagine if I had Pokémon with me it wouldn't be as scary. A cruise sounds nice too.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Relaxing on those peaceful looking beaches we saw in the trailer. Seriously though it looks like Alola is full of exciting places to explore.

Years
  • I'd definitely love to visit Alola! As someone who loves water and lives in a country with a lot of beaches, it'd definitely be the kind of Pokemon region I'd enjoy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I would love to go. I love writing and coming up with ideas. So a place like Alola would be amazing for me. As long as a volcano or a tsunami doesn't hit while I am there. Then I will be fine.

Years
  • I live in Alola(Hawaii) and let me tell you, summer is feeling like winter right now. Lately we've been having rain and nice cool nights, uncommon for summertime in hawaii.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • This sounds strange, but I wouldn't visit Alola on a whim. From what I'm seeing, it just seems pretty boring. Hopefully it'll grow on me once the games are released, but I'd much rather visit Kalos if I had the chance.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • This sounds strange, but I wouldn't visit Alola on a whim. From what I'm seeing, it just seems pretty boring. Hopefully it'll grow on me once the games are released, but I'd much rather visit Kalos if I had the chance.

It gives me a sleepy feeling.

If I were to visit Alola I would probably become a Nekkoala in the sun...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'd spend all my time at the Battle Frontier that may or may not exist.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Honestly if I were to vacation at Alola I'd probably go around sight-seeing, like the volcanoes and stuff. I'd also go to the beaches and espeeecially go scuba diving, something I've always wanted to try. ♥

Back