• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News Vaccine is Out!!!! (In my country India)

Years
    Hi Guys!!!
    Me Dave brought this amazing news live from India that two vaccines 'COVAXIN' and 'COVISHIELD' were given a green flag yesterday at 11 A.M. IST. Here is DNA's Report (Daily News and Analysis). I do not know about other countries, please share the news with us about what is happening in your country.

"Hailing the approval given to SII, Bharat Biotech's coronavirus vaccines as a "decisive turning point" in the spirited fight against the pandemic, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Sunday that this will accelerate the process for India to become a COVID-free nation.

In a series of tweets, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the country as Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) granted emergency use approval to Serum Institute of India and Bharat Biotech for their COVID-19 vaccines on Sunday.

"A decisive turning point to strengthen a spirited fight! DCGI granting approval to vaccines of @SerumInstIndia and @BharatBiotech accelerates the road to a healthier and COVID-free nation. Congratulations India. Congratulations to our hardworking scientists and innovators," Modi tweeted."

although the vaccination would be in phases. That's it for now! Stay tuned for updates!

Years
    Great news!

Here in the UK, we've been vaccinating people since - I think - the 8th Dec.

It's going to take a very long time for this to work, in your country, in mine and everywhere else. To put it in perspective, my 90+ year old grandmother, who has very serious underlying conditions, and should be near the top of the list according to the government, still hasn't even heard about her jab nearly a month later.

Stay strong everyone :)

Years
    great news! i'm still confused for the Philippines since sources are saying different things, but i'm guessing it's around June or July 2021 when we get our shares.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Vaccines been here too, don't know if it is effective against the new mutation that popped off in th UK though.
    The news has been saying that at the moment there doesn't seem to be any reason to believe that the current vaccines won't be effective against that strain, hopefully it stays that way.

Back