• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Vestigo] Vestigo House Common Room

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
welcome to the vestigo house!
701.png
House Leader: Rainbow
Welcome to Vestigo House, adventurers! This is your Common Room.

This thread is visible to those of our House alone. We can use it to plot our journey to claim our rightful place as winners of the Get-Together! Let's get started c:

tumblr_nc4jowsvIc1s5h198o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hi can you please capitalise Vestigo House in the CSS I think we're worth more than lower case

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
How did you get the donator shiny Hawlucha icon?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the thread further down. Was so excited to hop in with my Vestigo buddies I skipped all other threads. :P

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Hiii I think I belong here. :t296: There's no Hawlucha emoticon so another fighting type shall do.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I know Discord has one... gotta import it to here during the event.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I joined in on the festivities because I heard that there was going to possibly be a game of CAH (hopefully the online Pretend You're Xyzzy version) lol but this is kinda cool, don't really know if I can do anything else though as I lack artistic skills and creativity so other than playing CAH I'm pretty useless

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Why not...think I actually won some stuff in GT12. Plus the quiz was kinda fun. xD

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Maybe I've just missed something but why were points taken away? o_O
We had to change some of the quiz events because of people sharing the answers with their house and all sending PMs together, which was netting them far more points than we intended in the balancing system. We've changed the quiz events now to only accept one submission per team, and we adjusted the points to match.

Back