• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIOLATION

Years
  • What would make you feel violated?

Me....the simple thought of a person seeing me sleeping is hair raising....I mean, when you're sleeping, unless you're a light sleeper you have no idea what a person could do to you while sleeping....

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I would double check what causes my violation, if unintentional, I'll just sit there and watch. If intentional, I'll apologize. Of course I feel frustrated.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years

• Me....the simple thought of a person seeing me sleeping is hair raising....I mean, when you're sleeping, unless you're a light sleeper you have no idea what a person could do to you while sleeping....

Sir, I would like to introduce you to my friend stalker I don't even know Edward Cullen.

Also, being grabbed by anyone I don't know.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • What would make you feel violated?

Me....the simple thought of a person seeing me sleeping is hair raising....I mean, when you're sleeping, unless you're a light sleeper you have no idea what a person could do to you while sleeping....

I don't understand this fear, if they did something to you in your sleep, you'd know it as soon as you woke up most likely. I'm a heavy sleeper and I could care less what people do, as long as they don't wake me up. XD

Personally, there isn't a whole lot that would make me feel "Violated" aside from someone I'm not close to touching me in the wrong places. Anyone else would probably not bother me nearly as much, though if they didn't have the right to be touching me in that way, I'd be forcing them to stop doing so through any process available to me.

Years
  • People I don't know really well getting in super close to me and touching me. There's this one woman who works in the food court that's come up reaaaaally close before and I was like "uuuuh .____.;;;" I need space sometimes, and when I'm just trying to relax...

Also, someone reading my mind, in theory. I wouldn't want someone doing that if it were possible. Especially if you couldn't fight it off. *shudders*

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Being touched at all by anyone without warning sends shivers down my spine. If it's somebody that I know and there's warning beforehand I don't mind, but otherwise it's horrible.

Also, when people expect me to hold a conversation even if I'm doing something or if I've made it clear that I don't want to talk. I hate forced conversations.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Being touched by someone I don't know, someone watching me constantly, and other stalkerish things.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I really hate people standing very close to me, knowing their looking off what I'm doing.

I also hate being stared at, especially by people I don't know.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Hum...I feel violated when someone is too close to me, like...20 centimeters away/close only...I don't know, I don't like it.
    And, this is due to something private, but I don't like it when people touch me too often.
    And I also don't like when people see too much of my body, that's why I normally put on long clothes. >.>
    Yeah, I naturally hide myself from any foreign stares.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Violation to me would be non-consensual relations, and by that I think you all know what I mean when I say that.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    ahhhhhhh if a perverted old man umm weelll yeah you know!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I'm quite a light sleeper, but I usually pretend to sleep whenever someone go into my room then ;P
    That way I can slap them on the hands when they try something. D:

I dunno.. I don't like when people who I feel look down on me starts chatting with me.. whatever they're about, it feels offensive ;_;

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    People touching me to move me out of the way instead of saying "excuse me please". Especially when its strangers. Especially when its a stranger (or even someone I know) who gives me the creeps *coughboyfriend'solderbrothercough*.

I also feel violated when I cannot enjoy time in my own home for some peace and quiet. I'm quite sensitive to noises, and when a neighbour is blasting their music when I have a headache and trying to get some peaceful quiet time in my own home, ESPECIALLY at midnight or later, I do feel violated. Poeple say "people deserve to have fun when and where they like". Well 1) Is it that hard to have fun while not disturbing others? really? 2) Does the music really need to be that loud that you probably can't hear someone shouting right next to you? and 3) Am I not entitled to sleep for the sake of my health? What's more important? Someone's freedom to be entertained or someone's freedom to basic needs like sleep?

You see, the argument "people should be able to have fun where and when they like" does not stand when you're talking about violating someone's space with unwanted noise at an hour when they need to be sleeping. And, in my book, that means every night, not just week nights. Even one night missed sleep takes its toll, and if you're a light sleeper, the daytime is not an option for playing catchup.

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
  • After a personal experience (plus my extremesensitivity to people's energies) I CANNOT have people standing behind me. My chest tightens and it's harder to breathe.

Another slightly related violation is being crowded, like if you're in a room with lots of people. I hate to admit it, but I'm not exctly tall and most of my friends tower over me. It get's very uncomfortable with a group of taller bodies circling you.

Back