• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Vivillon is a Pokemon that has different patterns depending on where you live in the real world. Which Vivvilon pattern do you have in your game?

I have:
    666Vivillon-Polar.png
    the Polar Pattern, since I live in NY.

But I got some other patterns through a trade when I used to play X/Y back when it was out. But, Polar is native to my game.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i think mine was something boring and ugly bc i lived in alabama at the time. doubt it changed with the move to georgia. like pretty sure it's just this:

666-mo.png

looking at them all now though, i think these are my favorites:

666-ma.png
    666-sa.png
    666-su.png

Years
  • Ooh, I have Polar too! And it happens to be one of my favorites. All the blue ones are gorgeous, but I do love Vivillon overall so...<3 The last one on Syd's list is definitely gorgeous too!

CocoaAlpaca

south park elementary's gym leader
    Years
  • I have Modern which is like....literally the ugliest thing i've ever seen ngl. The state i live in is complete garbo anyways so it makes sense that our's is trash i guess

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Polar's what I get too.

Did manage to complete the whole Vivillon collection years ago. It's still sitting around on one of my games.

Back