• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for PC at DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Voted for PC, cause it's one of my favorite sites around I'm so glad I found this community. ;)

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • That is really kind of a shoddy voting system they've got going there. Not only because it leaves itself wide open for cheating/spam, but because it creates so much work for the dude(s) who have to tally up the results.

Is it really that difficult to find a nice, clean, IP-tracking voting program to code into the page? I don't know website design, so I'm not sure.

(I voted for PC, of course. ;P)

Years
  • I really think we need better screenshot and a site summary. May I suggest Route 167 and the removal of that rather uninviting flash ad? If you have a chance to advertise/show off PC, you may as well take advantage of it.

I did vote, by the way. With a rather lengthy comment, I may add.

blink.

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    That is really kind of a shoddy voting system they've got going there. Not only because it leaves itself wide open for cheating/spam, but because it creates so much work for the dude(s) who have to tally up the results.

Is it really that difficult to find a nice, clean, IP-tracking voting program to code into the page? I don't know website design, so I'm not sure.

(I voted for PC, of course. ;P)
    well in that case I should probably go vote for zelda universe a few more times..............

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • I really think we need better screenshot and a site summary. May I suggest Route 167 and the removal of that rather uninviting flash ad? If you have a chance to advertise/show off PC, you may as well take advantage of it.

I did vote, by the way. With a rather lengthy comment, I may add.

most like he used a snapshot service to grab those site pics.. can't hurt to ask him and supply the image, i suppose.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I've voted for The Pokecommunity too. I took a look at some of the other websites and I just didn't think that any of them matched PC. I hope we win.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i'm defiently voting for PC(pokecommunity) it's like a home forum to me here ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    *Votes for PC* I voted for PC, not for the Dsi XL, but for Pokecommunity to be the best site...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Voted! Im totally surprised that serebii and Pokebeach are not on there but yeah, I think we can win.

Back