• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Both buy a Trade Cable...lol.

You want Hoppip or Jumpluff?

Jumpluff please! :)

EDIT: If anyone had a link cable and wants to trade, feel free to check my Breeder Stats! The only thing not for trade is Ampharos. I'm also still looking for a tag-team partner so hit me up!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Jumpluff please! :)

EDIT: If anyone had a link cable and wants to trade, feel free to check my Breeder Stats! The only thing not for trade is Ampharos. I'm also still looking for a tag-team partner so hit me up!! :D

Sadly I think you and I are the only ones with Trade Cables. You seem to be my gunnie pig for some of the stuff as we're the only one to finish a Tag Team and the only ones to do a Trade soon...lol.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Than guinea pig I shall be until I reel in another trainer! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wait.. do the Vivillon count as seasonal Pokemon too? :O

Edit: And these two Vivillon get me to Master Pokemon 2 -- do I get to choose another? :OOOO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Wait.. do the Vivillon count as seasonal Pokemon too? :O

Edit: And these two Vivillon get me to Master Pokemon 2 -- do I get to choose another? :OOOO

The ones we just did for the Get-Together event no because of how it is set up. For the rest of the time yes which is why I gave them each a different type so people wouldn't be raising 18 Flying/Bug Types. There's a handful of other Pokemon I'm doing that too as well.

You'll need to raise one more Pokemon before you can get a Master.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I was going through the older Get-Togethers and Community Days to see who's completed the older ones. So as of right now the three of you can add Detective Pikachu and 75 points to your stats. :D

Oh, cool! Hey Caite, would I be a huge pain if I asked you where I'm up to with my VPPs? The last two i was raising were Chimecho and Luvdisc, and I must have completed both! So once Revise completes his Luvdisc (if he hasn't already!), I can add Chimecho, Luvdisc, 2 Vivillon and Detective Pikachu to my stats?

I also completely lost track of my points so that'd be helpful, too! 😅

Time for a new VPP at last!!

Name: Hyzenthlay
    Pokémon: Swoobat
    Hemisphere: Southern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oh, cool! Hey Caite, would I be a huge pain if I asked you where I'm up to with my VPPs? The last two i was raising were Chimecho and Luvdisc, and I must have completed both! So once Revise completes his Luvdisc (if he hasn't already!), I can add Chimecho, Luvdisc, 2 Vivillon and Detective Pikachu to my stats?

I also completely lost track of my points so that'd be helpful, too! 😅

Time for a new VPP at last!!

Pokémon: Swoobat

I can send you a PM of what I have for your stats. It will just be easier that way. :D You can add Chimecho, 2 Vivillons and Detective Pikachu. You still have to wait for Luvdisc though because Revise still needs to finish his. Tag-Teams can't be added until both people have completed their post count. Which is why you need to bug each other more. xD

Woobat @ 6,292
    Hatch @ 6,307
    Swoobat @ Level 100: 6,452
    Shiny: No

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I can send you a PM of what I have for your stats. It will just be easier that way. :D You can add Chimecho, 2 Vivillons and Detective Pikachu. You still have to wait for Luvdisc though because Revise still needs to finish his. Tag-Teams can't be added until both people have completed their post count. Which is why you need to bug each other more. xD

Woobat @ 6,292
    Hatch @ 6,307
    Swoobat @ Level 100: 6,452

Actually, before I get started, is it okay if I change Swoobat to Celebi using Leafeon, Espurr and Chimecho? Or Rowlet if I can't use Leafeon? That would be awesome! :D

Pokémon: Celebi

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Actually, before I get started, is it okay if I change Swoobat to Celebi using Leafeon, Espurr and Chimecho? Or Rowlet if I can't use Leafeon? That would be awesome! :D

Pokémon: Celebi

We can do that instead no worries. So Leafeon, Espurr and Chimecho is used....that means you can't use Glaceon as you raised them as a pair.

Celebi @ 6,293
    Hatch @ 6,308
    Celebi @ Level 100: 6,533

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Drifblim is done and I'm ready to move to the next! :D

Name: Fairy
    Pokémon: Happiny
    Hemisphere: Northern

Please & thanks! <3