• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    UPDATES FOR ALL!

Just thought I'd let you all know I've done a little bit of updating for the Legendary Pokemon. Mostly for the Gen 7 types as I'm old and didn't realize some were actually Legendary types. (oops) I've also done the same for Silvally as I did for Arceus. I am still working out the whole idea for the Badges and still how I wanna play it all out. I've also got another idea brewing as well. :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Finished Cinccino! :D Whoo. Gotta grow my collection...

Name: Sheep
    Pokémon: Eevee
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Finished Cinccino! :D Whoo. Gotta grow my collection...

Name: Sheep
    Pokémon: Eevee

Eevee @ 26,892
    Hatch @ 26,907
    Eeveelution? @ Level 100: 27,067
    Shiny: No

Sorry it took me so long...I thought I responded on my phone but I must have only looked at it. Oppsie...lol. Let me know what Eeveelution you'd like and I can always fix your numbers unless you want to keep it an Eevee you can do that. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    (Sorry few days late!)

It's October which means it's HALLOWEEN! Time to collect those Ghost and Dark types. I have everything posted in the second post under the Events section. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask.​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hey! It's been a while since I've posted here. I have finally completed Azelf, hooray! Time to get a new Pokémon. Since it's Halloween, I think I'm gonna raise a Ghost or Dark type this time. And who's better than Spiritomb, who's both of those types?

Name: Sumner
    Pokémon: Spiritomb

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey! It's been a while since I've posted here. I have finally completed Azelf, hooray! Time to get a new Pokémon. Since it's Halloween, I think I'm gonna raise a Ghost or Dark type this time. And who's better than Spiritomb, who's both of those types?

Name: Sumner
    Pokémon: Spiritomb

Spiritomb @ 2,400
    Hatch @ 2,415
    Spiritomb @ Level 100: 2,525

And I am going to pick Cofagrigus as my next one. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Shiny Scizor is finally done as of this post! I would now like to move into a lovely Swablu. <33

Name: Fairy
    Pokémon: Swablu
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Please and thanks as always! xoxo

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Shiny Scizor is finally done as of this post! I would now like to move into a lovely Swablu. <33

Name: Fairy
    Pokémon: Swablu
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Please and thanks as always! xoxo

Swablu @ 9,004
    Hatch @ 9,019
    Altaria @ Level 100: 9,179

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Swablu @ 9,004
    Hatch @ 9,019
    Altaria @ Level 100: 9,179

Another quick question, sorry! The blog says you have until the week of your Birthday to claim a free VPP. Well, my birthday is on the 21st, so in 4 days! Does that mean I need to wait four days or I have up to a week *after* my birthday to claim one? Just want to clarify aha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Another quick question, sorry! The blog says you have until the week of your Birthday to claim a free VPP. Well, my birthday is on the 21st, so in 4 days! Does that mean I need to wait four days or I have up to a week *after* my birthday to claim one? Just want to clarify aha.

You can just claim it now if you'd like. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    it took way longer than i'd like to admit but i finished drapion! so ooon to the next one

Name: Ash
    Pokemon: Murkrow
    Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    it took way longer than i'd like to admit but i finished drapion! so ooon to the next one

Name: Ash
    Pokemon: Murkrow
    Hemisphere: Northern

Murkrow @ 13,461
    Hatch @ 13,476
    Honchkrow @ Level 100: 13,586

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Alrighty I am here to start my next Pokemon and I'm finally going to pick one of the Eeveelutions and go with Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Just so everyone knows Gen 8 most likely won't be available until the beginning of the new year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back