• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Most likely once there's more information on it. I don't want to be throwing new Pokemon in without much information.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ralts @ 11
Hatch @ 26
Gardevoir @ Level 100: 186
Shiny: No

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Looks like I'm done with Trevenant. If I pick Mismagius next, am I still in time for the Halloween event? :D

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokémon: Mismagius
Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Looks like I'm done with Trevenant. If I pick Mismagius next, am I still in time for the Halloween event? :D

Name: Lycanthropy
Pokémon: Mismagius
Hemisphere: Northern

That you are and if you can magically get enough posts you can get another one tomorrow...lol.

Misdreavus @ 10,160
Hatch @ 10,175
Mismagius @ Level 100: 10,260
Shiny: Yes

Years
Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Umbreon
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

I'm guessing since this is the last day of October that Umbreon is not going to count towards the Pure type? It's only 50 more posts if it's not. I'll have to remember to ask for my Birthday Pokemon next time, forgot this time.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: TailsMK4
Pokemon: Umbreon

I'm guessing since this is the last day of October that Umbreon is not going to count towards the Pure type? It's only 50 more posts if it's not. I'll have to remember to ask for my Birthday Pokemon next time, forgot this time.

Eevee @ 315
Hatch @ 330
Umbreon @ Level 100: 415
Shiny: No

You can still get the Halloween one as today is the last day for it so you made it just in time.

i'm here for my shiny vanillite

YAY! Feel free to start your Stats thread and have fun with us.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
... so what do i do to obtain it?

Create a "stats" post here:VPP Breeder Stats <- follow Caite or other people as an example. Sprucing it up is not required. Then if you want to raise VPP, simply fill out the request form posted on Page 1(which you can copy below).

Username:
Pokemon:
Hemisphere:

Username is w/e you go by. Pokemon is for any non-legendary/mythical/Ultra Beast. If you want a NFE Pokemon, specify such in your request or Caite will assume its going to fully evolve. Once posted, Caite will respond with the post benchmarks required to hatch and raise it to level 100. Upon reaching level 100, you can raise another one. Hemisphere is so that if you're doing a Pokemon whose Type fits the time of year(aka Season), then you get a discount on the number of Posts required to fully raise it. Right now its Fall in North, Spring in South.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not one to double post but figure I'd get it out of the way now before I forget. My birthday is quickly approaching and I'd like to claim Jolteon as my Birthday VPP. Caite knows the exact date but otherwise everyone else, save for Admin, will be kept in the dark(because I'm evil and protective of my privacy). Soon enough I'll finish Vaporeon to complete the Eevolution challenge and my 10th VPP at the same time. That means two more VPP's in Pidgey and Pidgeotto respectively since I need Flying Types for later on down the line. Only another ~70 posts to go too heh.

Years
If I'm correct I should have enough posts for another Pok?mon with this post:

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Hydregion

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Not one to double post but figure I'd get it out of the way now before I forget. My birthday is quickly approaching and I'd like to claim Jolteon as my Birthday VPP. Caite knows the exact date but otherwise everyone else, save for Admin, will be kept in the dark(because I'm evil and protective of my privacy). Soon enough I'll finish Vaporeon to complete the Eevolution challenge and my 10th VPP at the same time. That means two more VPP's in Pidgey and Pidgeotto respectively since I need Flying Types for later on down the line. Only another ~70 posts to go too heh.

Feel free to add Jolteon and 100 points to your stats. :D

If I'm correct I should have enough posts for another Pok?mon with this post:

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Hydregion

Deino @ 2,197
Hatch @ 2,212
Hydregion @ Level 100: 2,347
Shiny: Yes

... so what do i do to obtain it?

You post to claim your Vanillite from the Get Together event earlier this year and then you can start your next VPP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
ok so how much longer do i have to post, and when i do get it where does it appear?

Your shiny Vanillite was free from the event so to start your next one you just need to post the form from the first post and I'll be able to give you your numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back