• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wake up, it’s finally time for more Pokémon Scarlet and Violet news this week

A new Pokémon Presents airs on the 3rd of August, and will also feature “updates on Pokémon apps”.
With all the rubbish and speculation that's been all over the internet recently, it'll be nice to have some official, reliable information. Looking forward to seeing what they show!

…as long as it's not a Water/Fighting final evo for Quaxly. Please. Don't ruin the only good water starter you've made since Piplup.

Also going to drop a wishful thinking for a DX style remaster of Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky…or a brand new PMD with every Pokemon recruitable in it. Unlikely, but as I said, wishful thinking.

It was finally time! I am so looking forward for it. I am especially expecting news on the gimmick and on the gyms.

I'll look forward to the news, although I'm likely to forget this is airing tomorrow.

Finally glad they are releasing a trailer... It going to stink if the trailer today confirms all the leaks that have been going on. I personally wouldn't mind for them all the be fake.

I doubt we will see the starters evos... Just give us a full map and the English name and I will be happy. I also really want a trailer or something to tell us if they are still working on Sleep and Detective Pikachu 2, just to get them out of the way, or mention they are still being worked on.

Had plans to post my predictions for the new trailer and was kinda right, in which I mostly hoped for some gym leader reveals. Althought I would also like to know the numbering.

Uh… to pick up more of a discussion now… so, what do you guys think of the new dog mon?

Had plans to post my predictions for the new trailer and was kinda right, in which I mostly hoped for some gym leader reveals. Althought I would also like to know the numbering.

Uh… to pick up more of a discussion now… so, what do you guys think of the new dog mon?

I think it is extremly cute. I don't think we needed another pastry dog pokemon that is a fairy type, but I do like the food based pokemon. I'd like to know more. I am also certain it has an evo.

Back