• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Walking right into something...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Have you ever walked right into a stupid event without even noticing something was wrong along the way? Here's one for you:

Yesterday, while I was looking for a jacket in the mall, I entered this one store. Now, I can't recall what it was called, and me, being the naive person I am by nature, simply walked in without another thought. There, I found this really nice looking jacket, and I got the smallest size and went into the fitting room. However, it was too big.

Then, I went out to see if I could find a smaller size. However, I didn't, and I soon quickly realized that all of the merchendise there was labeled with a "W" on it. Suddenly it dawned on me. I looked around... and all of the women there were... well, horizontally challenged might be the best way to put it. Obviously me, the girl who oftentimes weighs under 100 pounds is definately out of her niche when in a Plus Size store. I got out of there as quickly and uneventfully as possible.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Was anyone of them looking at you? Lol. Sorry, but I just laughed. XD

Does this count? One day in sixth grade, I was too busy reading a book on the way to the library, but then, I suddenly needed to go to the restroom. I entered the restroom and turned out it was the girls restroom.........................

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lolz.
    I hasd one, literally.

Literally, well, it was joke, but Me and my friends were walking home from school (last year) I saw this girl from two years ago who I had gotten over. I decided to act funny and "stare at her" As a result, I didnt see the bus stand in front of me and smashed right into it. xD

And i had an experiance where

Years
    On one rainy day, I was walking home from school. By the time I got near my building, I put the umbrella in front of me to close it since it stopped raining. I had some trouble closing it and kept on walking. I crashed into a parked car. Lol, xD

Years
    I walk into thing daily. XD My job requires me to do lots of walking and I'm always finding myself walking into branches, air conditioners, corners of walls, etc. I used to feel like a retard when people saw me, but now, it happens so often I don't even bother being embarrassed. XD

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    My incident I didn't like T.T

We're walking home because my mom locked herself out of the car... AGAIN at the gas station and I tripped over a sign 'cause I wasn't paying attention. My had to call for someone at a pay phone while I held on to my chin which was cut by the rusty sign. I had to get a shot, but strangely not stitches. I guess it wasn't to deep, but it was still NOT FUN!

There was that other time that I popped up at the wrong time, but that was something so wrong that I will not mention it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yes, actually. Just yesterday, I walked right into a wall because. . Well, I don't really know why. XD I walk into random things everyday.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Haha a few years ago, a friend and I were so busy talking that we both went into the girl's bathroom, used it, washed our hands and walked out before realizing what we had done. No one saw us thankfully, but I've always remembered where my school places the men's restrooms now. XD

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Once in elementary school, I was walking down the hall, turned by head- THUD!
    I walked into a metal pole. Luckily, a teacher was near and I was put in a wheel chair for some reason...

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Most of the time I walk into stuff, it's usually because I'm busy playing Pokémon while I do. For instance, I went to get my Wii upstairs here, at home, and when I was coming back down, I forgot about a hole in the stairs, and tripped, and rolled all the way down. Luckily, I really didn't get hurt, but my mom saw me, and was like "things happen to you, and you still don't care, do you?". xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Years ago I was at the public swimming pool with some friends. They were in the pool and I was walking on the edge of it and talking to them, not sure why. I was looking at them while talking to them and just kept moving forward, and then I smacked my forehead right into the bottom of an empy lifeguard's chair. And it was metal, bolted to the ground. Hurt like hell, glad I didn't fall into the pool. XD;

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I was talking on the phone while I was walking to a friend's party. She gave me the exact address, because her next door neighbor was having a party at the same exact time. I wasn't paying attention and went to the house right next to her's. Then I walked right into her neighbor's party. I got booed and called a party crasher ;;

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Hehe, I'm really needing to go to the toilet right now, but I can wait until I have psoted this. Well, one time, at school, I was listening to some music, whjilst walking along the main corridor, and I went through the two double doors at the end, and then I went though another pair of doubles. I thought, that's strange, then I realised I'd walked right into a sixth-form presentation! I was right in the middle of the hall too, and had to look at all the faces while i walked out XD

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Ah, I have a habit of doing things like that. For example, a few weeks ago, we we're going into swimming with was lesson 4... and it was a little early. We're a big group so we use both changing rooms, so I walked into the female one... and as I said, I was a liiiittle early... Lets just say I came out embarrassed.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Ah, I have a habit of doing things like that. For example, a few weeks ago, we we're going into swimming with was lesson 4... and it was a little early. We're a big group so we use both changing rooms, so I walked into the female one... and as I said, I was a liiiittle early... Lets just say I came out embarrassed.

Hehe :D If i did that, i'd just crawl into a corner and let myself rot away. *shivers*

One other thing, to keep this post on topic, is that once, I was walking to the shops with a friend, and this girl from my school walked past. This could also go in the 'biggest freak you've ever met' thread, but it was weird, because she had this weird dog, it wasn't disabled or something, i just think it was really in need of the toilet, because it was hopping around with one leg in the air, and was almost being dragged along, never mind walking on a leash. I couldn't stop staring, and elt's just say the post-box might have a dent in it for a while ^^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hehe...Anyway, a couple of days ago (it could have been a wekk but that's not the point XD) I was chatting with one of my friends when I walked not into a car, not a wall, not a tree but a traffic cone. I'm not so tall so it nearly KO'ed me. It annoyed me that everyone laughed at me at first but I just chuckle about it now. Literally, I nearly fell over! XD

Also, when I was much younger, I was walking down the street laying Pokemon Silver when I walked right into a big metal pole. It hurt, quite a bit. :(

Back