• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Walkthroughs

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I use walkthroughs when I'm too lazy to actually think hard of what to do next in a tight spot

Zet stole the words from my mouth. Not physical walkthroughs, mind. I rely on the internet for all my gaming needs. And why not? I rely on the internet for pretty much everything else too.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I hop on GameFAQs if I'm stuck in a game, or if there's a minigame or side quest to do that isn't so obvious. I also check to make sure I haven't missed any items or secrets, or if I see something in the game and don't know what it's for or if I need it yet.

I don't recall having bought an actual guide book for any game since Pokemon Yellow.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have never bought a walkthrough guide as of yet and probably don't plan to. I've only ever used walkthroughs on really hard sections after where I've already spent ages trying to figure out (or in some cases, too lazy to figure out). And then that calls for a visit to GameFAQs.

Back